Welcome To aBlackWeb

How often do you upgrade or switch phones..

Shotta

Da Beast
How often do you upgrade your phone, tablet or smart watch?

The reason I ask is because ppl pay 12.00 a month for insurance fee that allows them to upgrade once or twice a year, but never take advantage. I mean why pay the full price of a 900.00 phone. When you can upgrade each year. I get premium devices and upgrade twice a year or once, depending on how dope the phone is. So I pay a monthly fee of 20 to 30 dollars for my phones.
12+30=42
42×6=252.00

How often do you upgrade your phone, tablet or smart watch?

The reason I ask is because ppl pay 12.00 a month for insurance fee that allows them to upgrade once or twice a year, but never take advantage. I mean why pay the full price of a 900.00 phone. When you can upgrade each year. I get premium devices and upgrade twice a year or once, depending on how dope the phone is. So I pay a monthly fee of 20 to 30 dollars for my phones.
12+30=42
42×6=252.00

Every time a new iPhone come out, I get it. So that's like once or twice a year.

There was a time where I use to upgrade every year.

But after I started realizing new iphones were the same old iPhones, I stopped. Then swirled to Galaxy note, I kept that until it got infected and them send me the current one I got now.

I'm just waiting for a new suicide bomber free Note to come out b4 I upgrade.

I usually only upgrade if something happens to my phone or I hate the one I have. But he longest I've had the same phone is just under two years. Shortest, probably 3 months. I didn't like the phone much.

Yup, I was planning to take advantage of this, but AT&T said I cancelled my phone insurance when I called them to change other account details at a different time.

They fucking lied, but I didn't pursue it further.

20150419_121150.jpg

My collection. Wish I had my 1st Nokia. But that flip one (the 1st one) was by far the best one I've ever had.

You need a bedskirt.

Well that my bed back home. Had one when I 1st got that bed, but got tired of straightening it up. So I took it off.

#FuccDatBedSkirtCuz

#BedStillComfy

#SheetsSmellLikeSpringAfterBeingWahed

You need a bedskirt.

Uhm, remember that bad breath incident?

I thought you and I discussed coping mechanisms to handle these outburst of yours.

"Hey IP, you need a bedskirt <<insert term of endearment>>. It will keep dust and dirt from accumulating under your bed while hiding any bed frame damage. You can find a decent one at a cheap price at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, which is where I got mines."

Don't bring up a problem, unless you have a immediate solution, LOL.

Don't worry, we'll work on it.

We are going to keep you alive and gainfully employed, boo.

#ABWFamily

#WeAllWeGot

#NoNiggaMoments

Last edited:
Well, I refuse to be on payment plans for phones. I will no longer be a slave to financing a phone

I just wait a year after the latest Google phone comes out and get it a bargain price and make a lump sum payment.

I'm currently still rocking the Nexus 6. Going on two years. Looking to get the Nexus 6p in a couple of months.

Nexus/Google phones are the way to go imo. No bloatware whatsoever. What's the point of getting a 32gb phone when a good portion of it is being taken up by stuff you can't delete to free up space?

Fortunately, carriers have been listening and are supposed to be having it to where you can actually delete apps, but I'm sure it will come with some caveat.

How is the Google phone btw?

I'm a lil interested but haven't really heard any comments about it.

Well, I refuse to be on payment plans for phones. I will no longer be a slave to financing a phone

I just wait a year after the latest Google phone comes out and get it a bargain price and make a lump sum payment.

I'm currently still rocking the Nexus 6. Going on two years. Looking to get the Nexus 6p in a couple of months.

Nexus/Google phones are the way to go imo. No bloatware whatsoever. What's the point of getting a 32gb phone when a good portion of it is being taken up by stuff you can't delete to free up space?

Fortunately, carriers have been listening and are supposed to be having it to where you can actually delete apps, but I'm sure it will come with some caveat.
Google phones are the best in my opinion, but since the Nexus 6 they been on some fuckery. The Nexus line will not longer get updates or certain features past the 7.0 update. I want the pixel, but refuse to pay for a phone outright then get another one a year or two later. These companies don't want to keep supporting old device.

Google phones are the best in my opinion, but since the Nexus 6 they been on some fuckery. The Nexus line will not longer get updates or certain features past the 7.0 update. I want the pixel, but refuse to pay for a phone outright then get another one a year or two later. These companies don't want to keep supporting old device.

Well XDA keeps phones alive as long as they are able to get the source code

I've been on nougat for a few months now and I think 7.1 is available. I just haven't downloaded it yet

Well XDA keeps phones alive as long as they are able to get the source code

I've been on nougat for a few months now and I think 7.1 is available. I just haven't downloaded it yet
I feel ya grind. I have grown past rooting androids. Hence the upgrades every so often

I don't upgrade my phones until the batteries start to go bad/can't hold charge anymore. I'm not with the upgrade phones every time a new one drops.

This S7 has been the only phone I haven't been wanting to upgrade from as of late. This thing is a beast. I did see the new S8 and they took away the home button which I'm not a fan of so I'll probably be rocking with this 7 for a long time

Back