Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many woman have you banged aka How long you gonna keep using that same Tupperware?

u know what? that guy who wer my best friend her mom actually gave me an blowjob some couple years ago so i got my revange.

I met her at a club drunk and she had lost her keys so i brang her home to me,she didnt want to fuck i did all i could but sheend up suckin mycock.

So i am the winner.
You are a liar

Yo @Don Dada, are you that one Jaimaican fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger?

I forgot that nigga's name, but all you old IC people know who I'm talking about.

Don Dada, no offense if you are NOT, in fact, said fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger.

Last edited:
I dont remember that lol

I do remember when he posted that pic of the inside of his crib

buddy had a unsliced pizza just sittin on a desk....not a plate, pan, paper towel in sight

had the classic crack den blinds hanging on by a thread and a sheet covered the rest

he was trapped out lol

You @Don Dada, are you that one Jaimaican fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger?

I forgot that nigga's name, but all you old IC people know who I'm talking about.

Don Dada, no offense if you are NOT, in fact, said fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger.

it's supergangster/chompollet. He just ain't posting them struggle con carne plates.

he deleted the pic of his woman too but earlier in the thread was talmbout how he don't fuck with fat chicks.

:nigga2:

Because I get paid now. I only eat good nowdays.

chompollet said:
Ha ha you mad as fuckk This shit is full. I am eating good. Fuck all ya poor niggas. Get a job

j2ile6zmsi31.jpg

Later that day...

16vnig5ji5no.jpg

1546987726761.jpg

Last edited:
Back