Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many woman have you banged aka How long you gonna keep using that same Tupperware?

Yo @Don Dada, are you that one Jaimaican fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger?

I forgot that nigga's name, but all you old IC people know who I'm talking about.

Don Dada, no offense if you are NOT, in fact, said fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger.

rofl that was zombie

Yo @Don Dada, are you that one Jaimaican fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger?

I forgot that nigga's name, but all you old IC people know who I'm talking about.

Don Dada, no offense if you are NOT, in fact, said fuck nigga from the IC who's father tied his ass to a tree and beat his ass ass with rocks or whatever the fuck when he was younger.

That was Zombie

Edit: Vibe knew

Theeeeere we go. That was the nigga's name. I thought maybe Don Dada was masquerading.

He said something about Sweden tho. Is TS that Indian looking nigga from the IC who was obsessed w Nas? I forget what his name was on there

Edit: it was deathrowzorrow

He said something about Sweden tho. Is TS that Indian looking nigga from the IC who was obsessed w Nas? I forget what his name was on there

Edit: it was deathrowzorrow
aint deathrowzorrow "don dada/supergangster"

plastics release “chemicals” that could be harmful to humans... a bunch of crybabies

they act like all that processed food aint half plastic anyway lol

soy doesnt even break down in your body, thats why you shit 10 minutes after eating fast food

they act like all that processed food aint half plastic anyway lol

soy doesnt even break down in your body, thats why you shit 10 minutes after eating fast food

inhaling gas fumes
drinking alcohol
smoking
drinking out of styrofoam or plastic party cups
smog

etc

chemicals are everywhere and they’re ingested 24/7... and they’re worried about Tupperware lol

dont say that man......i love drinking out of styrofoam and plastic tumblers

my wife clowns me about it lol

I own glass Tupperware but only bc it is much more durable, last much longer and doesn’t start turning cloudy but not bc of health concerns.

the glass just heats shit up better and like you said it doesnt stain

but we toss em at that point

Im pretty sure i got a couple science projects in my office fridge right now.....whole thing going in the trash

Back