Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many woman have you banged aka How long you gonna keep using that same Tupperware?

The less women you fuck the better.

Respect yourselves kings.

If she's not worthy of the D, don't give it to her. No more "taking one for the team".

#dickwithstandards nh

Speak for yourself homie, I had fun. And that's what it was all about back then.

Btw what’s the age of consent in sweden

15+ , if u have sex with some1 under 15 its rape, guys thats 20-25 happends to be with 17 but not often but its not illegal if she likes u

but some1 thats 23 never ever being with 15 years old , thats illegal, but being 17 and 23 is not illegal in sweden.

"its not illegal if she likes u"

giphy.gif

aye.. dude got quotes for days lol

I used to live with a fat guy he always bring home woman and ugly woman, he always invite me so i could had atleast fuck 10 if i wanted, but i never show any intrest.

I remember one time there was one of the chick who walked into my room when i was sleeping, she fall asleep in my bed and she was lookin like the size of big pun, bitch was trying to rape me , she was annoying as hell, she begged me to fuck her and she didnt want to leave the bed but i still aint do it , i let her sleep in my bed while i sleep on the floor .. I have too much self respect i cant fuck fat bitches

Slept on the floor??

clarence-laugh-o.gif

"its not illegal if she likes u"

giphy.gif

aye.. dude got quotes for days lol

She text me all the time, she convice me to meet her parents and stuff like that.

I mean she was an adult even though she was young. She treated me with respect, she could cook, wash, wash clothes. She dressed well and took good care of herself.

How can in it be illegal if I slept in her bed while her parents wher home? Its their fault not mine.

The only bad stuff that happend with her was after our relationship. She fucked my best friend back then and she had sex with an other guy at my school that i hated and she had sex with that guy because i hated him and she knew it because i told her everything.

Juvie taught you better than this in '98 but you was probably on Canibus or some shit

Juvie taught you better than this in '98 but you was probably on Canibus or some shit

u know what? that guy who wer my best friend her mom actually gave me an blowjob some couple years ago so i got my revange.

I met her at a club drunk and she had lost her keys so i brang her home to me,she didnt want to fuck i did all i could but sheend up suckin mycock.

So i am the winner.

Back