Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many woman have you banged aka How long you gonna keep using that same Tupperware?

Man i had a rough childhood , i got raped as a kid , i would never be an pedophile i hate that fucking word and everything that have to do with that

Chompie, you said it, you pt it out there like it was ok. 23 with a 16 year old ain't the biz. 'Round here you gettin' arrested for statutory rape for shit like that.

Chompie, you said it, you pt it out there like it was ok. 23 with a 16 year old ain't the biz. 'Round here you gettin' arrested for statutory rape for shit like that.

I met a girl at a party, we became friends, she showed intrest in me, i thought she were too young back then, we still stayed in contact, later we met again, she was 17thenext time we met, as later that yearwhenshe still was 17 but was gonna turn 18 we became closer than friends, she saidshe love me, and all that shit.

I am a good human being , u cant judge me only god can judge me

Go read the Qur'an, see when they made love, you know nothing about religion, if you read it then u would not give a fuck about 17 and 23 years old .

& Close the thread, i only want to post on the reason, i dont care about anything else beside hip hop, always when i talk about my personal life shit goes wrong. Even in real life talkin about my real life shit gettin wrong. I need to learn to be quite. Gonna take my meds tomorow as im back fulltime on my job

& Close the thread, i only want to post on the reason, i dont care about anything else beside hip hop, always when i talk about my personal life shit goes wrong. Even in real life talkin about my real life shit gettin wrong. I need to learn to be quite. Gonna take my meds tomorow as im back fulltime on my job

that's cause every time you do it you say some off the wall bullshit.

My youngest daughter just turned 17 a few weeks ago, I'll be damned if a 23-24 year old muhfucka gets with her and is still a functional human being. Fuck that.

ya'll fucked up a platinum thread

nobody saw anything pedo actually happen and I dont take half of this shit serious

make your threads @Don Dada

At my job some day ago i arrive 30inutes late for work because I forgot to take my medicine, I took the bus home again to take it. So bad is that I just want you to know.

Just want u to knwo i f i dinttake my meds at my work , im actin stupid , i cant socilaze i m fuckin with all the ppl at my work, im gonna tell them the stories ive been tellin ya and even worse

I remember i didnt take my meds one dayat work for 1 year ago , i walked into our staff meeting 30 min late shakin every1 hands tellin all them 40 mfs salam alekium one by one. I knew this mfers for months . im just doin stupid shit

At my job some day ago i arrive 30inutes late for work because I forgot to take my medicine, I took the bus home again to take it. So bad is that I just want you to know.

Just want u to knwo i f i dinttake my meds at my work , im actin stupid , i cant socilaze i m fuckin with all the ppl at my work, im gonna tell them the stories ive been tellin ya and even worse

so why come off your med???

so why come off your med???
I always take my meds, sometimes i forgot to take it and mostly that days i keep it lowkey at work or go home earlier pretending to having a stomach problem or something. I know myself, i know when im being too much and annoying to the staff.

the good thing about it is that the kids at my work love me when im offmeds being annoying to them aswell and they love it, mostly the ppl at my work are lazy and low energy and when im off meds im high energy and they love it

Last edited:
I always take my meds, sometimes i forgot to take it and mostly that days i keep it lowkey at work or go home earlier pretending to having a stomach problem or something. I know myself, i know when im being too much and annoying to the staff.
I cried reading this part

Back