Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many woman have you banged aka How long you gonna keep using that same Tupperware?

Damn so many? I remember all my fucks and all that happend

I already know I've forgotten most of the broads I've fucked. Had a lot of one night stands from 18-21. Lotta times where I'd meet a broad at a club or wherever and smash in her car in the parking lot. Smashed a grip of broads that fell through with their girls visiting my roommates. A whole lotta AOL chatroom pussy... Like I said, the 90's were good to a bruh.

I know whenever I end up back in Metro Detroit there's gonna be mad broads poppin up talmbout "haaaaaaaaaaaaay Koncept, buhmember me???"

6 could’ve been 8 easily but this is a make or miss league
I used to live with a fat guy he always bring home woman and ugly woman, he always invite me so i could had atleast fuck 10 if i wanted, but i never show any intrest.

I remember one time there was one of the chick who walked into my room when i was sleeping, she fall asleep in my bed and she was lookin like the size of big pun, bitch was trying to rape me , she was annoying as hell, she begged me to fuck her and she didnt want to leave the bed but i still aint do it , i let her sleep in my bed while i sleep on the floor .. I have too much self respect i cant fuck fat bitches

I used to live with a fat guy he always bring home woman and ugly woman, he always invite me so i could had atleast fuck 10 if i wanted, but i never show any intrest.

I remember one time there was one of the chick who walked into my room when i was sleeping, she fall asleep in my bed and she was lookin like the size of big pun, bitch was trying to rape me , she was annoying as hell, she begged me to fuck her and she didnt want to leave the bed but i still aint do it , i let her sleep in my bed while i sleep on the floor .. I have too much self respect i cant fuck fat bitches

eer25.gif

j9rFDUY.gif

The truth is I felt so bad for her so i told her I can tell my homies I fucked you. SO I am really the pimp here. Even tho I didnt fuck her I made her happy.

Cuz next day we went to mac donalds and all the ppl from my house party went there, so we were about 10 ppl and all asked about what happend, if we had sex or not .. I heard and saw her eating her big mac telling all the ppl we had sex..

This my ex, we had a long relationship, i loved her and the seexiest girl i ever been with. I stil love her. Sad when I think about it , but these are my standards. I dont fuck bad lookin woman.

View attachment 168065

ah....you let a lite bright with green eyes steal your soul and now you stuck lmaoo

probably call other women her name huh

she looks like she bites....you werent ready son

Back