Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many times have you been caught cheating?

Cappity cap
I swear I am. Cheating has become more acceptable, sadly. That’s the world we living in where side niggas and chicks are praised and sadly a norm. My last relationship was before this shit became a thing. My next relationship, I have no doubt in my mind that nigga gonna cheat. I’m ready!

I swear I am. Cheating has become more acceptable, sadly. That’s the world we living in where side niggas and chicks are praised and sadly a norm. My last relationship was before this shit became a thing. My next relationship, I have no doubt in my mind that nigga gonna cheat. I’m ready!

I’d argue that cheating is now less acceptable than it's been at any previous point in time. Women in general have always accepted cheating. Hell in our parents’ generation it was taboo for the woman to even acknowledge it.

I’d argue that cheating is now less acceptable than it's been at any previous point in time. Women in general have always accepted cheating. Hell in our parents’ generation it was taboo for the woman to even acknowledge it.
all this side chick/nigga shit is happening in the open. It used to be taboo to talk about cheating or even joke about being the side piece. Now you see that shit everywhere.

all this side chick/nigga shit is happening in the open. It used to be taboo to talk about cheating or even joke about being the side piece. Now you see that shit everywhere.

Social media has done that to everything

People talking about something more openly doesn’t equal something happening more frequently

I think it's more or less that more people expect their S/O to cheat and not necessarily that it's more acceptable. Ain't nobody gonna sit there and just accept that their s/o has a lunch nigga or side chick that they spending time with.

At the same time I think too many of these yutes out here are too quick to claim they're in a relationship when one hasn't even been established. Y'all go to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits a few times, hit up the flicks to see Madea's Bar Mitzvah, Netflix and chill once or twice and now y'all claiming "relationship" status when really y'all barely know each other. The other person might still think y'all just dating to see where it goes while you done went and got keys to the crib made for the muhfucka. I know a dude and a chick like that, after a few dates they claiming relationship then get butthurt when they catch their new s/o out there hugged up with someone else.

Zero, i came close but thought about how shitty id feel and then how shitty id feel if it was done to me, fuck that ive said it for years if you wanna fuck multiple ppl just be single

I have never been caught cheating but I’ve told on myself twice for having a guilty conscience. I’ve been cheated on as well so I been on both sides of fence.

When I cheated I was 18 and 21 respectively. At 18 I was in a long distance relationship and we rarely saw each other. She was hurt, cried and stopped talking to me for a few months then called me out the blue wanting to continue it but I ended up building a relationship with another woman, which I ended up cheating on too smh.

At 21 I was young and dumb with women and by that time I was in a serious relationship and that technically lasted off and on for 10 years. So from 19-21 I passed up plenty of pussy trying to be faithful, but I ended working with this woman at my job that was 25 with a phat ass lol. She was married but her man was locked up so I was just some convenient dick until he came home. I didn’t realize it at the time.

I was also shallow then cuz my girl at the time didn’t have no ass but she had big titties. Her and people wanted me to marry her and I didn’t.

Then that happened and we started fucking in cars and public places. I told my girl I was in love with her smh and she started getting close to the chick , going to her church, going grocery shopping with the chick etc. lol.

But in retrospect I realized I was shallow and couldn’t handle a stable committed relationship with a woman let alone marry them so I said fuck it. Stayed single for the last 5 years and ended up an incel lol.

never actually cheated.....while in a real relationship

I've been caught chatting with women but thats it

Back