Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many times have you been caught cheating?

im not saying shit.......dont need to be knocking on wood and get the third degree about why im doing it.

I’ll play .... I used to mess w this chick while living w my girl ( was my first time living w a chick) anyway I go out one night I get super drunk I come home and pass the fuck out, with my phone on my chest...bout 2 or 3 am the other chick is blowing up my phone .... from my understanding that shit woke my girl up even though my phone was on silent...she wakes up writes the other chick number down and goes back to sleep; first thing she does when she wakes in the am is call the chick....all hell broke loose

1st time, got my email password and found a message. Got caught again with the same chick afyer I got caught lackin with my cell phone. Fell asleep and woke up to the bitch hittin me with it.

Only other time I got caught, was I fucked around and left myself logged into fb.

Thinkin back I really didnt give a shit about getting caught

Maybe that chick in yesterday's video is right, it's in a woman's nature to go through a nigga's phone.

Yall go through yall nigga's phone?

Nope! Maybe I should’ve.

To my knowledge I’ve never been cheated on. Never went looking for trouble either. My next relationship tho. I’m cheating and going through his phone.

Maybe that chick in yesterday's video is right, it's in a woman's nature to go through a nigga's phone.

No desire to, he can easily tell me if something has changed in what he wants and needs. If he chooses to hide things, that’s on him. He’s the one that has to remember his lies and stories lmao.

Have I went through phones before? I have but I also realized that it was toxic.

I can't say I've cheated, but I've been caught out on a date with another broad while dating multiple women.

I dont. Yall end up telling on yourselves eventually or slipping because yall tend to get sloppy. Back in my grandparent's day when my grandfather had another family for 15 years, it wasnt because he was good at hiding it, it was because my grandmother knew she wasnt leaving him. Most women know when their man is cheating, they just choose to play dumb.

I dont. Yall end up telling on yourselves eventually or slipping because yall tend to get sloppy. Back in my grandparent's day when my grandfather had another family for 15 years, it wasnt because he was good at hiding it, it was because my grandmother knew she wasnt leaving him. Most women know when their man is cheating, they just choose to play dumb.

Would you stay with your man if you knew he was cheating?

Back