Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many times do you bathe a day?

Do y’all be getting a new towel every time?

Especially y’all that shower twice a day

no lie I didnt use to but the wife is crazy about that shit....laundry full of towels all week

its just habit now...use it, toss it

But you crash?

@1/2 our friendship that I have in my head is dying.

yes....sometimes im faded and tired and just go to sleep lol

im in a office all day, i change to a beater and shorts or sweats when i get home

And I’d say it’s about a 50/50 split for my daily shower being in the morning vs at night

Depends on when I work out too

TF??!! Y’all wallowing in filth for your rags and towels and whole body to be sooooo dirty everyday...look at your surroundings people lol

TF??!! Y’all wallowing in filth for your rags and towels and whole body to be sooooo dirty everyday...look at your surroundings people lol
Just cause you wring that towel out don’t mean all the dirt out of it. You clean yourself with it and it’s dirt still on it. If the towel was still so clean after use why even wash it? Since you clean your body so well.

Nigga.

Nasty ass nigga you too old to be taking hoe baths
Nah NIGGA. I don't consider batheing includes showering

I hear bathe and think getting in a tub and taking a bath and seeing as you so....other folks have managed to find new meaning for words I wanted to make sure we on the same page

NIGGA

Just cause you wring that towel out don’t mean all the dirt out of it. You clean yourself with it and it’s dirt still on it. If the towel was still so clean after use why even wash it? Since you clean your body so well.

Nigga.

The soap cleans the wash rag. By this logic it’s unsanitary to use the same bar of soap twice too.

Back