Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many small business owners looking out for those effected by the shut down?

I have a very opportunistic mind set and trying to help others get in their game.

This is a time to jump..

Tax companies already on it.
They giving refund loans at the best interest rates in years.

They gonna make crazy money.

I have a very opportunistic mind set and trying to help others get in their game.

This is a time to jump..

Tax companies already on it.
They giving refund loans at the best interest rates in years.

They gonna make crazy money.

That's dual beneficial but the tax companies are gonna heavily benefit.
What about real charity?

i been looking out for niggas before the shutdown.
bout to help a nigga pat his mortgage if his savings run out next month....
but this is one of them times when i look at niggas like.....keep thinking shit aint gonna happen.

save ya fucking money and fuck them sneakers.

i'm just saying this could be a big come up for a lotta people....

it's a dog eat dog world

well we been paying the bulk of the taxes any way, financially they are fine trust, just like when they cut the wic ,
adjust
make do
live , life

Last edited:
well we been paying the bulk of the taxes any way, financially they are fine trust, just lioke when they cut the wic ,
adjust
make do
live , life
but people panic...

and tht panic makes tem desperate

and that's how niggaz make the come up

then we need to be looking at the stock market... or be able to provide a service thatll help then help you
or they hit the streets and a purge ensues lol

We live life in a panic, check to check, we survive so their tears ain't much but a drop in poverty's bucket

i just think small loan companies just gonna dig their nails deeper into the panic and ignorance of the lower class..

people taking out 10k loans on two missed checks that might amount to 3k BEFORE taxes

i just think small loan companies just gonna dig their nails deeper into the panic and ignorance of the lower class..

people taking out 10k loans on two missed checks that might amount to 3k BEFORE taxes

agreed but that may not always play in the loans favor.. we shall see

This reminds me of that story about Coca-Cola. When the Berlin wall came down they were handing out free bottles of coke to people. They took a loss but ended up with loyal lifetime customers cuz of the positive association.

My wife is essential personnel so she good.

Shit ton of openings on USAjobs cause of this tho....

Look out for yourself, these mother fuckers wanna act like we wont get back paid, so get your resumes in.

Back