Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People U Leaving Alone w/ Your S/o

For me it's less about trusting her and more about avoiding any potential situation to occur.

If i'm trying to eat healthy, why would I fill the cabinet with junk food. Why wave honey in a grizzly's face? etc.

i can't answer this truthfully, because like i said earlier, i don't even suspect people of fuck shit til said shit happens..

like with my wife..people i call true friends...????

i can't in good faith function in life if i gotta question their trust and loyalty....like i hold that shit so high, my only reaction to them breaking it would be completely irrational, because them violating said trust would be completely irrational to me......

everyone who knows me that well and intimately knows i would completely lose my shit.....so if it's that important to them to destroy everybody lives just to fuck around.. so be it, we can all be on the news.... i mean if i allowed disloyal people this close to me to begin with, i was headed tere eventually, so let's get with the bullshit

For me it's less about trusting her and more about avoiding any potential situation to occur.

If i'm trying to eat healthy, why would I fill the cabinet with junk food. Why wave honey in a grizzly's face? etc.

idk man....I may have one in a million

my wife works with mostly men....meetings, lunches, calls, business partners, etc....all men

they even gotta ride outta town together sometimes

:wtff:

we 5 years in and aside from that, we've always talked openly and honestly about outside attractions and shit like that....it took me a long time to come around to it because of whats so normal....but I can say without a doubt that woman has no desire for any other man

like even with most women you can say "oh she'd do it if he was rich and could this and that for her".......nope.....she gives zero fucks about money and cars and fancy shit....almost despises it

you'd literally have to be curly fade Klay Thompson singing christian contemporary while boiling crawfish and smashing grapes for fresh wine

but THAT nigga cant be in my crib while im gone.......because I dont take care of men. Plain and simple.

These over night trips? They share a room?

no lol

its a cab business...sometimes they gotta ride out to east texas or arkansas to pick up cars and what not.....somebody's gotta ride along to bring the other car back

im talking 2-3 hour turnarounds

I had 5 actually 3 dead so now I have 2.

If I have any doubts about people I don't have them around me let alone my family.

My best friend could stay at my house for a week if she needed to. Other than that, adios. I’ve seen how letting people stay in your home can end up. Start realizing how nasty and inconsiderate they are and I don’t even want to find out.

If we friends the only way you cant stay with me is if I felt you'd take advantage of the situation. Like if you're unemployed but not looking for jobs, not cleaning up after yourself, not doing what you can and being considerate....other than that, come through.

2. I got 2 that I know are solid. They too scared to try and cheat on their girls. The game ain't in those niggas. Lol.

These chicks tho. Like I know for sure if my boy left his girl alone with me she would try to fuck. I don't find her attractive at all tho. Whenever we go out and there's alcohol involved shes on my dick. Its embarrassing. Niggas see it but I play it off and never entertain the convo when niggas say some slick shit. She got some real hoe tendencies. I'd be shocked if she hasn't crossed that line already in the 5-6 years they been together.

Really if it came down to it, friend or girlfriend, you cross a certain line you gi missing.

Back