Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People U Leaving Alone w/ Your S/o

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I think this was a thread back in 2017 but I don't feel like searching for it.

If one of your friends needed a place to crash for a week or 2, would u let them stay with you and be alone with your s/o in the house for hrs at a time?

How many friends do you have that you would let do that?​

CS

This was a discussion on the last Budden podcast. Mal, Rory and Parks all said they had atleast 5+ friends they would leave alone with their s/o. Budden called bullshit, just like me.

I might, MIGHT have 1 or 2 niggas I could trust, but i still wouldn't roll the dice.

Next thing you know ya mans gonna be calling her by a nickname and then......

No qualms wit me. I only got 2 homeboys I trust. It wouldn't be an issue at all.

None.
A homeboy left me alone in his apt with his girl and I promptly left that bitch when I realized he left.

I ain't leaving no nigga with my chick and I ain't staying roun no homies chick in da spot, when they aren't there.

opportunity for who? why wont you expand on your statement?
For human beings young blood.
It's not about how close they are to u or even if the people are attracted to each other.
Humans are social creatures couple that with the fact that being with one person ain't een natural. Give 2 people of the oposite sex, same age group, and a couple more things in common enough opportunity alone around each other and u never know what might happen.

As someone else said. Why chance it?!

For human beings young blood.
It's not about how close they are to u or even if the people are attracted to each other.
Humans are social creatures couple that with the fact that being with one person ain't een natural. Give 2 people of the oposite sex, same age group, and a couple more things in common enough opportunity alone around each other and u never know what might happen.

As someone else said. Why chance it?!

you got a man now? is this based on personal experience?

I was expecting most niggas to respond like Huey. There's more cynical mfs on here than i thought.

all my niggaz know i get emotional and accidentally shoot niggaz......... so we cool......

:aye:

none

but its way less about me thinking my wife will pay him any attention

and more-so me just being a stingy nigga that cant stand the idea of carrying another grown man

it aint a nigga in the world that can come soak up my a/c and watch Blue Bloods on demand while im at work

you need somewhere to lay your head at night? we can work that out but you coming with me in the morning....you better stand in front of home depot with the eses or sumn

Back