Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell no lies
Serious question: You think Du should have apologized and stop spreading that rumor

Or do you think he should have kept that same energy and continued with the fuck shit?

Lol why i gotta lie bout that man..

You already admitted to it before when i brought it up and we had a laugh about it. Its all good.

You're just a terrible human being at times
Bruh...

There's like 12 active females here. Name 1 I told that to.

Also. If I recall correctly, I APOLOGIZED to you about those things when you first started posting here.

But you remember it your way. So tell it your way.

ROFL, I didn't even see his last post, by he brought up the post where I apologized to him but not the one where I told all these ladies shit about him

Serious question: You think Du should have apologized and stop spreading that rumor

Or do you think he should have kept that same energy and continued with the fuck shit?
The shit funny, cuz his post is just another accusations of me allegedly talking about him...AND it shows me apologizing....

You can't make that up....

Well I can .. But he can't.

Na i told him its hilarious. I help keep the joke alive.

Only 2 niggas who may legit have bad blood on ABW is Chicity and Eyerone.....if there s ever an ABW meet up they gotta fight before entering the session

Only 2 niggas who may legit have bad blood on ABW is Chicity and Eyerone.....if there s ever an ABW meet up they gotta fight before entering the session
Wait, what?

I don't have bad blood with dude. Like many of y'all, he just another nigga that can't break character and refuses to admit when shit is jokes.

Some niggas just get in they feels and lash out. I won't tag em cause he been crying all day about Marley and me

Wait, what?

I don't have bad blood with dude. Like many of y'all, he just another nigga that can't break character and refuses to admit when shit is jokes.

Some niggas just get in they feels and lash out. I won't tag em cause he been crying all day about Marley and me
Shit man fam told u on numerous occasions and put it on God that if he ever sees you chair going on top of ur dome piece...

Shit man fam told u on numerous occasions and put it on God that if he ever sees you chair going on top of ur dome piece...
He had an opportunity to and he didn't

Ok fine, when we ever run into each other he's gonna kill me send my body parts to each boro on some mafia shit. Maybe use my skull as ashtray or someshit

Im leaving my account and all my mod skills to @Inori

He had an opportunity to and he didn't

Ok fine, when we ever run into each other he's gonna kill me send my body parts to each boro on some mafia shit. Maybe use my skull as ashtray or someshit

Im leaving my account and all my mod skills to @Inori
Iet me get that mod spot....Inori can have ur podcast spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back