Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that b. Now what this gotta do with you being mad member(s) grew up matured and you still being known as the resident creep?

You had a chance to leave that 'persona' behind but you didn't. Why I gotta bite my tongue cause you been branded 2x?

THAT'S NOT MY FAULT and the fact you gotta search ya long memory to hand me an L moves my point.

No one said hide from ya past, I never hide from my own, but the 'you niggas changed' shtick is wack Find a better hill is all I'm asking

You brought all of this on yourself with that post that just came out of nowhere.

Can't be spewing nonsense and expect not to be called out on it.

Look, it's all about common courtesy and mutual respect more than anything.

Just mind your business and keep other people's names out your mouth.

Shouldn't be that hard to do bruh.

U should've just made a thread about it instead of trying to be on some I've changed shit and these niggaz haven't and start putting your foot in your mouth

I'll take a side eye from u over a side eye from the laws:

What are the category of stalking?
There are six general categories that define stalking behavior, such as the rejected stalker, resentful stalker, predatory stalker, intimacy seeker, incompetent suitor, and erotomania and morbidly infatuated

Pick a category or two and seek help
This thread was good enough. I guess I'll count myself lucky that lady didn't see it like that and continued to rock with me.

I'm a stalker and you stuck in 2010 with a foreign. I'm ok with this narrative going forward

U should've just made a thread about it instead of trying to be on some I've changed shit and these niggaz haven't and start putting your foot in your mouth

I'll take a side eye from u over a side eye from the laws:

What are the category of stalking?
There are six general categories that define stalking behavior, such as the rejected stalker, resentful stalker, predatory stalker, intimacy seeker, incompetent suitor, and erotomania and morbidly infatuated

Pick a category or two and seek help

And yet...........Chicity thinks I'm the creep.

50 and Bert gif.gif

You brought all of this on yourself with that post that just came out of nowhere.

Can't be spewing nonsense and expect not to be called out on it.

Look, it's all about common courtesy and mutual respect more than anything.

Just mind your business and keep other people's names out your mouth.

Shouldn't be that hard to do bruh.
So basically.......you got nothing?

I'm cool with this narrative going forward

And yet...........2 different forums thinks I'm the creep.

View attachment 308007
Fixed that for ya

Wait niggas can’t take the time and plan to have kids when they are in the best position to do so? Lmao wow
Silly me. I guess "accidents" are the way to go
This thread was good enough. I guess I'll count myself lucky that lady didn't see it like that and continued to rock with me.

I'm a stalker and you stuck in 2010 with a foreign. I'm ok with this narrative going forward
She has a name

Just keep my name out your mouth and we're good.

Nothing else left to be said at this point.
tenor.gif

Point em out......
You and your ilk. Some shit that happened in 2017 that y'all bring up but never say shit about the other party that started the shit. Hell it's a cupcake mod that did the same thing but he's never called out on it. Race Jones boy did it recently but I'm always the poster boy for the shit

You and your ilk. Some shit that happened in 2017 that y'all bring up but never say shit about the other party that started the shit. Hell it's a cupcake mod that did the same thing but he's never called out on it. Race Jones boy did it recently but I'm always the poster boy for the shit
So it's a joint effort? Well I won't speak on it cause it don't apply to me.

Maybe one of the other y'alls can speak to why they do it, if they do

You can't play that it was the past bullshit when it benefits you but throw the past in other niggas faces
Nothing to do with the 2nd turn the thread took but we can talk about this also

If you're saying you shouldn't be held to your past actions after achieving enlightenment then I 100% agree

If you saying ppl still do this, you have my condolences. I'd say don't give up being you just because others don't see the change. You know what's real in your world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back