Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Percentage wise, how many people on ABW (regulars in the cool table section specifically), do you feel don't really fuck with you?

Before you say "Idk and idc", i know twu, but answer the question.

I'm giving 50k for every person you call out by name and if I know you really rock with the poster i'm not giving you 50k.

I can say proudly no one dislikes me or goes outta they way to avoid me

Every person I slap around in one thread, would chop it up with me in another

In conclusion, I'm that nigga

:ualreadyknow:

Blackish don’t like me I’m sure I’m on ignore

lea still hates me I believe (although I’m probably at fault for that and apologize for past interactions as I was being...immature) I don’t have an issue with her

remedy don’t like me

As far as the guys?

AP hates me and he has a rough time hiding it lol

I’m sure there’s probably like 2-3 other guys that don’t like me but it’s a numbers game as not everybody going to

Blackish don’t like me I’m sure I’m on ignore

lea still hates me I believe (although I’m probably at fault for that and apologize for past interactions as I was being...immature) I don’t have an issue with her

remedy don’t like me

As far as the guys?

AP hates me and he has a rough time hiding it lol

I’m sure there’s probably like 2-3 other guys that don’t like me but it’s a numbers game as not everybody going to

Good shit. 200k sent.

Safe to say I clash with @IC_Refugee and @Race Jones the most on here just on some debate shit (to which I typically thrash them) but it's all love on my part lol

I used to clash with @Hellczar for that white genocide shit but after calling him out several times on his bullshit he fell back... lol

Yall know wassup!!!!

lol it's all love tho. Those are just my favorite people to debate with... except Hellczar lol

bread sent

Safe to say I clash with @IC_Refugee and @Race Jones the most on here just on some debate shit (to which I typically thrash them) but it's all love on my part lol

I used to clash with @Hellczar for that white genocide shit but after calling him out several times on his bullshit he fell back... lol

Yall know wassup!!!!

lol it's all love tho. Those are just my favorite people to debate with... except Hellczar lol

You aint getting shit for this fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back