Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many classic albums does Eminem have

How many classic albums does the pop icon, global brand name, Detroit bred artist have

• Total voters
He has three classics

SSLP
MMLP
TES

Unless+the+rain+is+freezing+balls+cold+i+dont+give+_13cd585c3d0f30ca0b0162db331d4535.png

not that I can remember. Unless it was on the IC.

I couldn’t do it. Keepin up that gimmick for all these years, she gotta be on some Fatal Attraction shit. Didn’t someone have her picture in one thread? It was either here or there.

I couldn’t do it. Keepin up that gimmick for all these years, she gotta be on some Fatal Attraction shit. Didn’t someone have her picture in one thread? It was either here or there.

Her pic's been posted a time or two on both sites. Pretty sure I still have the "designated shitting street" meme I made with one of her pics. Prolly on one of my old hard drives, but not worth the time to actually dig it up.

He has three classics

SSLP
MMLP
TES

Those are considered his holy trinity and his masterpiece albums that go beyond just being classics and are iconic music albums across all genres. But Recovery is also in that bracket

These albums have rapping, singing, emotion, melodies, most catchy songs, biggest hits, charisma, story telling, humor, every type of record from personal and deep with pure soul to animated to street to party to politically conscious to experimental

Men lie, women lie but numbers never lie u can't ever argue with record sales, hits, plaques and Eminem by a huge mile is the highest selling hip hop artist of all time and the most popular. Also one of the highest selling and most popular artists across any genre of music

Since 1999 for 21 years he been out selling everybody with such ease getting multi platinum or diamond plaque after plaque and making hit after hit and scooping up Grammy award after Grammy award

ZERO. Mans had the machine behind em, never heard any niggas say "That New Eminem is (whatever praise here)". I LIKED a few joints, not no complete body of work.

Back