Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many classic albums does Eminem have

How many classic albums does the pop icon, global brand name, Detroit bred artist have

• Total voters
Early Eminem albums like TES, MMLP, Encore had the best production out of any artist period nobody else's beats slapped like his on those albums

He was making beats that were bangers and slapped real nice in the whip from 1999-2005

TES is the best produced album I ever heard every beat on that album was lit

a763eb4fd88070775514019616cf98ef6b817839aa6069e445456d74add8c418.jpg

Honestly, I've never listened to an Eminem album from front to back.

About parenting and being a proud father and the struggles of being a parent in the inner city

About catching a big case and ending up on probation for handling beef in the street with a fire arm and being a man in a situation of protecting family

About the struggles of being in a relationship with a female

About growing up in the inner city in poverty in a dangerous and violent neighbourhood in social housing trying to provide for your family

@5 Grand all those songs were produced by Eminem himself he made the beats himself and all the hooks were either sung or performed by him. That's the case for 90% of his music. He handled the mixing on a lot of his songs himself as well

Never ever used auto tune when singing on hooks and bridges either always sung without using it

About parenting and being a proud father and the struggles of being a parent in the inner city

About catching a big case and ending up on probation for handling beef in the street with a fire arm and being a man in a situation of protecting family

About the struggles of being in a relationship with a female

About growing up in the inner city in poverty in a dangerous and violent neighbourhood in social housing trying to provide for your family

tumblr_lzrzdcKsbC1r8zlhgo1_500.jpg

@5 Grand all those songs were produced by Eminem himself he made the beats himself and all the hooks were either sung or performed by him. That's the case for 90% of his music. He handled the mixing on a lot of his songs himself as well

Never ever used auto tune when singing on hooks and bridges either always sung without using it

Thanks but If I didn't listen to them when they were out, I'm not gonna listen to him now.

I respect Eminem and understand that he has a following, but he's just not for me.

Back