Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many ABW members are scared of Goldie???

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
how many do you think?

I'm thinking like 100% of the 4 people who do all the complaining?

why ya'll so scared to be tough with Goldie?

Why ya'll always try to get buck with the mods?

he be in the same threads laughing at ya'll, but ya'll dont say shit to him?

why are ya'll scared of goldie?

hqdefault.jpg

same as when the supervisor comes thru and everybody drops the phones and acts like they're working

people just like to stay off the shit list of those in charge

cant really call em scared....its an acquired mindframe

shit I even get off the gas a lil bit if Im roasting goldie lmao

Why are yall (AP n Kandy) trying to turn the people against me? lol

Nobody on here is scared of me

my brotha, im simply trying to call out the hypocrisy

you and I break bread on the regular. I consider you a friend both here and irl. I'm just trying to find out why so many member are afraid to talk with you.

You are a very nice person

I do hit up Goldie about stuff that's important, I just bother the minions on stupid stuff because y'all allow me to get under your skin and that makes the day go by faster. The fuck I care about white posters and who have what avi and name, those just the opportunity to engage and I when I look up a few hours has passed.

AP we've been doing this for how long and how many times has our back and forth been about important stuff.

I do hit up Goldie about stuff that's important, I just bother the minions on stupid stuff because y'all allow me to get under your skin and that makes the day go by faster. The fuck I care about white posters and who have what avi and name, those just the opportunity to engage and I when I look up a few hours has passed.

AP we've been doing this for how long and how many times has our back and forth been about important stuff.
whose skin have you gotten under?

your complaining or whatever you wanna call it helps my work day go by farther

why cant you show the mods the same respect you show goldie?

Oh to answer your question, when you've hit me up, i would say about 90% of it was important stuff

whose skin have you gotten under?

your complaining or whatever you wanna call it helps my work day go by farther

why cant you show the mods the same respect you show goldie?

Oh to answer your question, when you've hit me up, i would say about 90% of it was important stuff

So it's a win/win since we both get the day to go by faster

So when I hit you up on important stuff doesn't that mean I'm giving you respect. There's a time for fuckery and a time for serious stuff, I can straddle that line.

I fear nobody but I don’t complain to any of y’all.

Someone mentioned fearing him like fearing their boss welp I had heated arguments with all of my higher ups. If I feel your wrong I will speak up with zero fu**s given.

And I have never been fired for it, seeing I put them in the place they tried to put me.

if these niggas dont show up

im about to start @'ing people

give them a platform to speak, now they get ghost but be in all the other threads bitching

if these niggas dont show up

im about to start @'ing people

give them a platform to speak, now they get ghost but be in all the other threads bitching

Should have done that from the jump

If you're gonna toss a chair don't just throw the cushion

Back