Welcome To aBlackWeb

How long have you been single?

If we only counting after turning 18, eighteen months. I spent my single years all through high school and regret getting into the first relationship I could manage in college. If this marriage fails then I don't plan on being in another relationship for the rest of my life.

Too much damn work just to say you have somebody.

Like single single, single from the celibate sense of the word or single "semi-single" ??

Otherwise I've told once that I am a hardened bachelor since always, but the last time I geniunely hooked up with someone was twenty-three months ago. The year 2019 was a dry spell to me, semi-dating wise.

I've been woo-ed by about a dozen of women since then (mostly customers between 18 to 35 and coworkers of my age at different workplaces. But still not my average yearly rate, though) , but nothing of substantiating.
Pretty much but fleeting instances of fledgling bonding: a little suggestive thrill salted back and forth every once and again, playthings, one female coworker asking to other male coworkers if ever they knew about my phone number, one more coworker who still cannot figure out whether I am one of those affectionable creeps or simply a self-aware MOFO who tries to keep the veneer of a nice guy for professional reasons and hates anytime I gave her a feedback to her revulsion against me by making feel like the actual creep, and two customers whose dietary intakes and waistlines get rapidly ruined.

I am not concerned about building any serious relationship, but I don't mind playing up the game neither when I'm sensing a door left ajar to my attention, question to perfect my seductiveness and social skills, to prowl well my mojos like we said in A.A.V.E. .

Does that make me a fully-fledged celibate or nah?

:icu:

Back