Welcome To aBlackWeb

How long have you been single?

It will be 5 years since I got dumped New Year's Night 2015 in 2020. Had flings here and there til 2018. Only had sex twice that year. Haven't had sex since. Started feeling this chick who works in a dental office by day, strips by night, but she likes pussy. I quit trying. Now I'm in a place in my life where I don't believe in love, relationships, marriage, nothing. I just focus on staying black and die.

It will be 5 years since I got dumped New Year's Night 2015 in 2020. Had flings here and there til 2018. Only had sex twice that year. Haven't had sex since. Started feeling this chick who works in a dental office by day, strips by night, but she likes pussy. I quit trying. Now I'm in a place in my life where I don't believe in love, relationships, marriage, nothing. I just focus on staying black and die.
Dont give up bruh. Love is out there, she just wasnt the one for you. Fuck her.. Dont let that experience ruin you.. Just keep focusing on being the best nigga you can be so when she is sent to you, you will be ready to receive your blessing.

Back