Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

They enacted a curfew starting at 8pm out here this past weekend. This upcoming weekend there will be a ‘Shelter In Place’ order for 14 Days(day and night)... Folks can only go out for medical issues, if you're essential services or if you need to go to the grocery store to get food.

Not sure how this will be enforced yet tho. I do know they can enforce the night curfew..because there are checkpoints and if you aren't on the exemption list...yo ass cant be out.... but this daytime shit... not sure how they gonna pull that off

Lmaooooo,Koncept is mad as hell

Nah, @AP21 the one defending that Hollywood shit. Talmbout "It's apart of lexicon now. Deal with it". He mad serious wit it too.

I find the shit funny as fuck that this shit been going on this long and none of these new niggas realized it came from a Hollywood fuck up.

Nah, @AP21 the one defending that Hollywood shit. Talmbout "It's apart of lexicon now. Deal with it". He mad serious wit it too.

I find the shit funny as fuck that this shit been going on this long and none of these new niggas realized it came from a Hollywood fuck up.
I don't think it matters at this point

We rolling with it how it exists today

Slang whether intentional or not evolves

You'll be ok

I don't think it matters at this point

We rolling with it how it exists today

Slang whether intentional or not evolves

You'll be ok

Fam, I'm clownin. I was clowin starting with my first post. You mad serious about this shit.

good news is my wife won’t be laid off but she’s gonna take a 30k paycut

she was upset but I’m like most of your co workers are on furlough or just flat out laid off

that was the best case scenario

good news is my wife won’t be laid off but she’s gonna take a 30k paycut

she was upset but I’m like most of your co workers are on furlough or just flat out laid off

that was the best case scenario
Is this just temporary?

My wife snitched to my doctor that I was headed to the states.

Doctors said I can't go because of health reasons an I can't leave until April 19rh when our lockdown ends.
But then she's worried about the US lockdown.

This some bullshit.

At least my neighbors sent me pics of my house. I feel a bit better now.

Wifey still wants me to fire the maid in the DR. She keeps sending pics with her in the pics. Wifey thinks she trying to send signals.....

Y'all got it easy stfu

My son started his distance learning shit this week. Trying to get everything set up correctly with Google Classroom and Zoom, trying to coordinate lessons and shit, learning to use new tools, etc, etc, etc, was a big ass headache because it was clear all of this shit was just hastily thrown together and unorganized. Broken links, incorrect instructions, missing assignments, etc.

I almost spazzed out on a teacher and a tech lady...then I remembered that they're just as frustrated as me, just ass pissed off with having to throw this shit together and are prolly also just tryna make it through the next hour and shit.

Tryna maintain the right perspective.

My wife & kids havent left the house in 25 days

giphy.gif

Doctors said I can't go because of health reasons an I can't leave until April 19rh when our lockdown ends.

This some bullshit.

Wifey still wants me to fire the maid in the DR. She keeps sending pics with her in the pics. Wifey thinks she trying to send signals.....

Y'all got it easy stfu

She look good?

This some bullshit.

Y'all got it easy stfu
2 houses huh

Rich

Ah, for some reason I had this image of her being shaped like Selenas manager.

Post up tho

you can blurr the house out if u wan t
lol....bruh shes dominican .

like 8 out of 10 chicks look good.
out of them 8 like 5 is top notch.
kinda hard to find a stumpy chick.

ill post up later.

Back