Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

bathroom_golf.jpg

"poo-butt" homie...

Naw big homie. Poo putt is a slang

Laid off. Wife got a pay cut. At least we’re healthy I think. Live in Brooklyn and kinda forgot that not everywhere in the US is this bad until out of town fam started checking on us daily.

White folks done found out that the hood Mexican markets still got toilet paper. Went to cop earlier today and the fuckin shelves were bare and there was lily white folks up in the spot that were CLEARLY scared to be there heading straight for the TP shelves, then leaving.

smh... I was supposed to be in Tha D right now.

I had the shit planned out, timed so I would pull into Ypsi this morning, get everything unloaded, take the rental back, get to the crib, shower and change clothes, the jump in the Caddy and head downtown to hit up American and Lafayette Coney Island, then Asian Corned beef for some corned beef egg rolls.

You on the list

Ya'll niggas really don't think that was a typo?

Y'all REALLY been thinkin it's "poo putt" all these years???

I always thought either the line was fucked up or Mekhi fucked it up and they just rolled with it. Kinda like Run when he said "cloose ya mouth" in "Run's House"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Y'all niggas REALLY took a Hollywood fuck-up and rolled with it???

AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Y'all new niggas...

source.gif

Ya'll niggas really don't think that was a typo?

Y'all REALLY been thinkin it's "poo putt" all these years???

I always thought either the line was fucked up or Mekhi fucked it up and they just rolled with it. Kinda like Run when he said "cloose ya mouth" in "Run's House"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Y'all niggas REALLY took a Hollywood fuck-up and rolled with it???

AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Tbh koncept, none of that stuff you posted matters

I'm sure it's a derivative of the origin. The issue appears to be that you refuse to accept shit after the fact.

It's apart of lexicon now. Deal with it

Tbh koncept, none of that stuff you posted matters

I'm sure it's a derivative of the origin. The issue appears to be that you refuse to accept shit after the fact.

It's apart of lexicon now. Deal with it

It ain't NEVER been "poo putt" except by y'all new niggas that looked to hollywood to give you your street slang instead of... you know... the actual streets.

Shit starting to hit home now

last night one of our sheriffs died from this shit

he thought he was having allergy problems due to the pollen

talked to the doctors on March 30th. They told him to self quarantine and now he dead.

thats like the 3rd person in our town to die from it

this lady my mom work wit, her stupid ass family threw a cookout this past weekend and one of the people there had the shit so now everybody at they cookout has been exposed but they gotta wait till the 13th before they can take test.

i aint opening the door for no damn body

Back