Welcome To aBlackWeb

How have YOU been impacted by the Corona virus? Share stories, experiences, etc..

My uncle died from my mother's side. I only met him once at my father's wake a couple of years ago. Wish i would've gotten to know him more. I dont know much about my mother side of the family.

I haven't had a haircut since before the Christmas holidays.

Haven't bothered shaving either.

Still got the number from the bank teller the other day.
only cuz you tall and she scared and she think you can fight....but little does she know.....

just fucking wit you..

you holla at her?

we need a thread celebrating the good times of 2019.

i am so glad my wife and I did things the way we did them.

at first i thought we was excessive with it.....now looking back.....all that travel we did last year more than makes up for us staying in the house the last coupe of months.

life has a crazy way of working out for me time and time again.

i am truly thankful

only cuz you tall and she scared and she think you can fight....but little does she know.....

just fucking wit you..

you holla at her?

She was just chopping it asking me what I do for work how I was being affected then wrote her number down. I didn't try to get at her. Not sure I'll even holla. I'm not in that mental space right now.

This shit been crazy. Thought a Nigga at my job had it so i went into quarantine. He was negative. Dodge the bullet. My daughter fiancee is an essential worker he got a fever for 3 days went and tested came back positive. My daughter had to test monday and thank god she is negative. My wife went with her and said the test is brutal.

Bf in quarantine with a mild case. My wife was having anxiety attacks and not sleeping. She basically ready to move to another planet. All 4 kids home now and we treating them like their all 2. They fighting over bullshit. They usually tight like a fist but clearly they need a break from each other. Im at work everyday but spend most of my time in the basement alone. Smh this shit crazy.

This shit been crazy. Thought a Nigga at my job had it so i went into quarantine. He was negative. Dodge the bullet. My daughter fiancee is an essential worker he got a fever for 3 days went and tested came back positive. My daughter had to test monday and thank god she is negative. My wife went with her and said the test is brutal.

Bf in quarantine with a mild case. My wife was having anxiety attacks and not sleeping. She basically ready to move to another planet. All 4 kids home now and we treating them like their all 2. They fighting over bullshit. They usually tight like a fist but clearly they need a break from each other. Im at work everyday but spend most of my time in the basement alone. Smh this shit crazy.
Man.....That test ain't something you can even tell someone to relax for.

But I'm glad your daughter is good and your family is together.

Man.....That test ain't something you can even tell someone to relax for.

But I'm glad your daughter is good and your family is together.

Its getting better. My boys been stuck in the house so long they been bugging. My wife called me yelling. My 21 year old and 17 year old came to blows over a video game. She 5 8 trying to break up a fight between my 6 5 200 lb 17 year old and my 6 3 200 lb 21 year old. I asked her who won and she hung up lol. Smh

Now they good cuz they actually know someone with it and its been crucial with the possibility of my daughter having it but mentally this has worn us down. We just need to be able to get out. The backyard aint doing it

I only try to go to the store once a week if i can help it

moms made me a mask so i wore it yesterday

but i went to walmart ( @deadeye ) and they even started having lil arrows on the floor and shit trying to direct the flow of the foot traffic which, i think, is a pretty good idea, BUT, you know how entitled crackas and niggas are and just disregard the shit and they had people coming on aisles where they should've been going if that makes sense, then to add on top of it, if there was ever a time to have a got damn list when you go to the store to try and limit your time in there, its fucking now

but people still with the finger on the chin looking at shit on the shelves undecided. I needed to reup on some fish oil vitamins (got the last bottle of the kind i get..tf) and this one lady was literally just standing in front of that section while me and like 2 other people were trying not to be rude. After a min or so, i was like fuck it, i said excuse me, reached around and got what i needed

also an observation, my preferred non local store is target, but walmart has been absolutely just destroying them when it comes to how they've handled this situation. Walmart, while they have been out of some things, for the most part, i can pretty much scratch off everything on my list in one stop. Target?? I usually end up going to the Walmart market place afterwards to get some things that Target was out of.

Both places are running critically low on meat though.

Its getting better. My boys been stuck in the house so long they been bugging. My wife called me yelling. My 21 year old and 17 year old came to blows over a video game. She 5 8 trying to break up a fight between my 6 5 200 lb 17 year old and my 6 3 200 lb 21 year old. I asked her who won and she hung up lol. Smh

Now they good cuz they actually know someone with it and its been crucial with the possibility of my daughter having it but mentally this has worn us down. We just need to be able to get out. The backyard aint doing it
who won?

really?

i can dig it...i would have done the same

I only try to go to the store once a week if i can help it

moms made me a mask so i wore it yesterday

but i went to walmart ( @deadeye ) and they even started having lil arrows on the floor and shit trying to direct the flow of the foot traffic which, i think, is a pretty good idea, BUT, you know how entitled crackas and niggas are and just disregard the shit and they had people coming on aisles where they should've been going if that makes sense, then to add on top of it, if there was ever a time to have a got damn list when you go to the store to try and limit your time in there, its fucking now

but people still with the finger on the chin looking at shit on the shelves undecided. I needed to reup on some fish oil vitamins (got the last bottle of the kind i get..tf) and this one lady was literally just standing in front of that section while me and like 2 other people were trying not to be rude. After a min or so, i was like fuck it, i said excuse me, reached around and got what i needed

also an observation, my preferred non local store is target, but walmart has been absolutely just destroying them when it comes to how they've handled this situation. Walmart, while they have been out of some things, for the most part, i can pretty much scratch off everything on my list in one stop. Target?? I usually end up going to the Walmart market place afterwards to get some things that Target was out of.

Both places are running critically low on meat though.

Related article:

Glad I already made my Walmart/Target runs earlier in the week.

The following quote at the top of the screenshot is what stood out the most to me:

Disposable workers screenshot.png

D Wade damn clip.gif

Last edited:

Shit just came on the news about 15 minutes ago. The anchor reporting on it damned near cried.

Back