Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Friendly Is Too Friendly?

Would U Be Fine With It?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
@Reesey can you make a separate thread about free unions. I think that would be an interesting topic. I know several people that have 1 queen but several woman but I think there realationships are one sided as they never discuss the woman having 1 king but several men.
thats what irks me.

Rastafari is full of these type of relationships but I chose not to marry a Rastafari woman so it is not in my future nor would I want it to be.

@Reesey can you make a separate thread about free unions. I think that would be an interesting topic. I know several people that have 1 queen but several woman but I think there realationships are one sided as they never discuss the woman having 1 king but several men.

You are quit right Sir. Good eye.

As you noticed I never touched on myself having another man, only that we would have another woman.

This is also innate regarding men. You all are naturally territorial. From the animal kingdom to everyday life. millennial women will kill me for this haha.

No I am not trying to take us as women back thousands of years, cave man days, blah blah blah.
As stated previously, this isn't the life for all but it doesn't mean it's wrong for some.

Though culture can play a large part in these sorts of unions, it is not the only reason why people choose to live them.

It's whatever works for you and your mate. Simple as that.. Like Black and White.. shout out to @AP21 lol.
There are no set rules, no set boundaries than the ones that we place on ourselves.
If we choose to follow the Bible, there are a set of rules that go along with that.
If we choose to be Muslims there are a set of rules that go along with that.

But what if you are not religious and choose to just follow what makes YOU feel good. What feels right to you?

Are you any less in the right than those who follow false prophets, pagan or idolatry?

We think too much. I'd much rather "feel" my way through life. There is more Joy this way.

say the word n I can move the posts 2 a spinoff @Reesey

Lol. awe, lovely lady with power.. I like it. :-)

I wouldn't even know where to begin, at least here I am just answering questions from my E-friends. lol

Lol. awe, lovely lady with power.. I like it. :)

I wouldn't even know where to begin, at least here I am just answering questions from my E-friends. lol
we were thinking of doin an AMA series some time in the VIP section. lemme know if u down ;)

@ Fellas, would u be comfortable with your woman sitting on a nigga's lap?

@ Ladies, would u feel comfortable with a woman sitting on his lap?​

I'm not talking about family members

Did Future put you up to this mayne?

If Ciara didn't have an issue wit it...why should anybody else??

But to answer the question...if it's a random muthafucca, then I would assume her azzz got better common sense, and would know better to be sitting on his lap. I'll leave it at that.

Now if it's close family and friends and we're having a good time, then I wouldn't mind it as much. I am watching the hands tho.

You are quit right Sir. Good eye.

As you noticed I never touched on myself having another man, only that we would have another woman.

This is also innate regarding men. You all are naturally territorial. From the animal kingdom to everyday life. millennial women will kill me for this haha.

No I am not trying to take us as women back thousands of years, cave man days, blah blah blah.
As stated previously, this isn't the life for all but it doesn't mean it's wrong for some.

Though culture can play a large part in these sorts of unions, it is not the only reason why people choose to live them.

It's whatever works for you and your mate. Simple as that.. Like Black and White.. shout out to @AP21 lol.
There are no set rules, no set boundaries than the ones that we place on ourselves.
If we choose to follow the Bible, there are a set of rules that go along with that.
If we choose to be Muslims there are a set of rules that go along with that.

But what if you are not religious and choose to just follow what makes YOU feel good. What feels right to you?

Are you any less in the right than those who follow false prophets, pagan or idolatry?

We think too much. I'd much rather "feel" my way through life. There is more Joy this way.
I try not to judge and if a person is happy with their life then who am I to judge. I just know what works for me I appreciate your perspective.

And understanding that men are men and woman are woman doesn't make you submissive or trying to set woman back in my opinion.

Did Future put you up to this mayne?

If Ciara didn't have an issue wit it...why should anybody else??

But to answer the question...if it's a random muthafucca, then I would assume her azzz got better common sense, and would know better to be sitting on his lap. I'll leave it at that.

Now if it's close family and friends and we're having a good time, then I wouldn't mind it as much. I am watching the hands tho.

So you wouldn't mind your girlfriend/wife sitting on your male family members/friends lap?

:chile:

And understanding that men are men and woman are woman doesn't make you submissive or trying to set woman back in my opinion.

Thank you but my ladies are still going to burn me at the stake! lol .

I luh ya'll man, remember that ABW!!!

mufasa__s_death_gif_animation_by_supervocaloidfan4eva.gif

I label us as being in a Free relationship. Not so much "open" because we do not just lay around with random folk, that ish is nasty even for us.

and because I am deathly afraid of STD's (unlike some of these ABW males. haha) The woman we choose would need to be monogamous with us if that makes sense.

However, I do not put restrictions on his innate desires. He is human, a man, We are naturally sexual creatures.

The idea that he can come to me and express his interest in another (if ever) and I be down to explore that with him, turns him on something crazy and actually brings us closer together. Being raised in a society that shames being free and programs us to believe it is natural for a man to choose ONE woman, never look at another sexually or find them attractive or more over, shame you and claim that you don't truly love your mate if you do in fact find another attractive or look their way. smh too much to think/stress about.

I allow him to be HIM. I am not religious so the Biblical meaning of marriage i do not follow.

Our rules or restrictions, if you will, is to just be absolutely brutally honest with all thoughts an emotions. We have no worries about one another this way.

I agree 100% - her friend should have boundaries and respect for Ciara and Russell to not act out of sorts.

But as lady @BNE pointed out, what if in fact Ciara is cool with it. What if their relationship with this 'friend" is more than they care to explain.

We all lead different lifestyles and although mine/theirs may not be common among the masses, it doesn't mean that it is wrong. It only means that it isn't one that you would choose.

standing-ovation.gif

Back