Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far are you driving for sex?

Ok. So the Lurker in me wants know if you were the one under the umbrella? No disrespect but if that story is true it was very funny.
There wasn't an umbrella, there was an awning......

It usually is from the audience POV

But as the main character.......not so much
Can't be mad at you because you took your shot. I may have seen her in person and said shot may have been worth it based on looks. I never spoke to her as I wasn't sure it was her but if she ever appeared in a music video than it was her.

it depoends on our relationship and if i smashed before.....i might drive 3 hours or fly cross country or ocean and sea once...but it really has to be worth it for a return trip.

When I was 18 I drove from Atlanta to Memphis for some pussy twice, brought a few blunts with me for us to smoke and driving with a suspended license....end up going down a dark street that speed limit went from 55 to 25 and ended up with 4 cop cars surrounding me. Scared the shit out of me because it was all white cops so I knew I was in the wrong side of TN. Luckily I pulled out a map quest print out of the address(before gps on phone) and immediately ranted how I been driving for hours and am lost so that somehow avoided any further questions. Pulled up at ol girl crib a hour later.

As a grown man now I wouldn't drive out of state for sex unless its somebody I personally know in GA before and even then there is enough women in Atlanta to not have to drive out of state for damn some coochie.

For new pussy at this age I aint driving more than 25 minutes. I recently cancelled a date with a chick cause she told me I had to drive to her house cause her car was in the shop. Her house is like a 40 minute drive so I told her we had to reschedule.

Now if its more than sex and there are feelings involved and I feel like we are building something, distance doesnt matter and I wouldnt mind driving long distances/catching a flight etc.

Back