Welcome To aBlackWeb

How far are you driving for sex?

did McDonalds pussy have decent grip fam? @Cain

I want you to paint a picture with words.
Let's refrain from using vagina as a catalyst for the reason I'm a changed and enlighten man. Sometimes a man/woman have to walk the path of darkness to appreciate the path of light...........also

"P*ssy is a dime a dozen and a real n*gga keeps a pocket full of quarter's" -Cain

Let's refrain from using vagina as a catalyst for the reason I'm a changed and enlighten man. Sometimes a man/woman have to walk the path of darkness to appreciate the path of light...........also

"P*ssy is a dime a dozen and a real n*gga keeps a pocket full of quarter's" -Cain

:gtfoh:

since when people brag about a pocket full of change?

what's next? having ebt on fleek?

It's cool to be funny on the net. Your heart pumps sugar in real life.

you know I'm always in your city...at the Jamaican spot or at Floyd's....

an a nigga don't check in an refuse to pay tax.

imma get some nigga chicken from the spot that sell them suasage gravy covered biscuit's.

just to prove my point imma take a pic of the site in front of the panther at the stadium

you know I'm always in your city...at the Jamaican spot or at Floyd's....

an a nigga don't check in an refuse to pay tax.

imma get some nigga chicken from the spot that sell them suasage gravy covered biscuit's.

just to prove my point imma take a pic of the site in front of the panther at the stadium
That's cool and all that but take that pic when I'm there. Stop in Floyd's when I'm there. Refuse to pay that check I'm tax when I'm there.

Also.......... Try the new spot on Graham called Fresh Waters. Tell them Gutta sent you and they'll put it on my tab

Is this fo sho fo sho sex or was a there a 'do not come' text thrown in there somewhere?

Back