Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you pick up girls at the gym?

I think the issue is if things go south you will still each other on a regular basis and eventually somebody gotta go to another gym...

I remember me and this chick I was seeing had a falling out. Problem at that time was we went to the same gym...around the same time. Both of us would hit the gym late at nite b/c it was less people.

So the whole time...our dumbazzz is walkin around the gym avoiding each other. Not making eye contact. Actin like we don't see the other person. What made it worse/stupid...we wasn't walkin opposite ends of of the gym to avoid each other. Oh no. If I'm on a machine working out or taking a quick break...she'd literally would walk right by me. And vice versa. No words being said. Nada. Smh.

Eventually we got tired of the dumb shyt. I was sittin a machine after a set, and we made eye contact in the reflection of the glass in front of me. She approached me and pretty much said she no longer wanted us to continue not speaking to each other. We talked for minute. Hugged. Invited me back to her crib where we talked some more to catch up.

I don't think I smashed that nite...but I eventually did. I think we just talked about our fall out...the chick she curiosity-smashed...again (threw me for fuccin loop yet...intrigued me. Lol)...and other stuff. But us avoiding each other the way we was doing it was stupid as fucc. Lol.

Last edited:
Back