Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you pick up girls at the gym?

Well first, are you one of the most in shape guys there?

Gyms are a good place to pick up women if you are one of the most in shape, aesthetically appealing guys in there because women will clearly see you as the catch.

But if you look like a regular motherfucker, and a motherfucker that looks like Prime Arnold regularly goes there, you gonna have an uphill battle because she seen what she can get.

There's about 8 bodybuilder dudes that goes to my LA Fitness and they know all the attractive women regulars. They got the gym on lock.

When I was young and bagged women at the gym I used to wear gym bro hoe shit. I would wear skimpy ass muscle tank tops. Tight ass shorts.
Sometimes I would do cardio with my shirt off.

I was advertising bruh.

Well first, are you one of the most in shape guys there?

Gyms are a good place to pick up women if you are one of the most in shape, aesthetically appealing guys in there because women will clearly see you as the catch.

But if you look like a regular motherfucker, and a motherfucker that looks like Prime Arnold regularly goes there, you gonna have an uphill battle because she seen what she can get.

There's about 8 bodybuilder dudes that goes to my LA Fitness and they know all the attractive women regulars. They got the gym on lock.

When I was young and bagged women at the gym I used to wear gym bro hoe shit. I would wear skimpy ass muscle tank tops. Tight ass shorts.
Sometimes I would do cardio with my shirt off.

I was advertising bruh.

The lady who works at my gym politely ask you to leave if you take ur shirt off

so yeaaaah…

you don’t.

Thats a good way to get your membership revoked and blasted on social media.

the gym groupies you want, likely chase the competitors and trainers be they powerlifters or bodybuilders, and even then you still in significant danger!

But if you must, then become a PT sign 3 month lock-ins and then fuck the few that claim they can’t pay….

so yeaaaah…

you don’t.

Thats a good way to get your membership revoked and blasted on social media.

the gym groupies you want, likely chase the competitors and trainers be they powerlifters or bodybuilders, and even then you still in significant danger!

But if you must, then become a PT sign 3 month lock-ins and then fuck the few that claim they can’t pay….

Now I kno yall kno who you talkin to

gon get that boy a case pending

:hahaha:

1. Have a strict schedule and lifting routine. Show that you there to work, and stay focused on your sets and reps. It helps to keep a note pad to keep track of your progress.

2. Focus only on working out. Don't go after them. Let them come after you. And even then only seem worried about getting your work out on. But be polite. Just don't sound thirsty.

3. Practice good technique. Make sure you look like your know what the fuck you're doing when you're lifting. And don't be all obnoxious grunting n shit.

Do those three things... Someone will approach you. If it's one thing about women, they hate to see a man having a good time not thinking about them. It'll drive one of them crazy and she'll have to disrupt your fun to see what kinda person you are.... Just don't fuck it up

1. Take note of who’s around you and what she’s working on. As a gym rat myself I can empathize with people who hate being interrupted during one of their sets.

2. Walk by her and give some form of introduction. It doesn’t have to be small talk. A simple head nod and smile will do. If she doesn’t seem to be paying you any attention don’t force it. Don’t “hover” over her. That’s creepy. Just attempt to have some type of contact by giving her the time to notice you and saying hello.

3. If she seems willing to talk. Introduce yourself further. See if she’s single. If she’s available, tell her what’s been on your mind and what you hope for in an intimate setting. With the right vibe y’all can end up “hitting the showers” right then and there..

It’s ideal to speak to women outside of the main floor or at least at the juice bar. During workouts however (especially HIIT workouts) you have to know how to read the room and not try too hard to “force” a conversation.

Be smooth with that shit. A lot of dudes try too hard. I’ve been in situations where I would quickly bag chicks without anyone noticing because I don’t make shit hot and I’m not a long-winded person. I’m good at reading people

Damn so much diffirent opnions in this thread. Some people say gym spots ain't that spot to pick up women at. And some say yes.

a friend told me to "book a pass" easy to get girls there because its only women I tried to get into the gang. They stood on their hands, somersault,.. I tried to talk with the women But they didn't talk back

Back