Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Do You Feel Drugs

ImaInfluenza

Bounce like my checks did, back in da day
Question, we’ve all seen movies, shows, video games show it, spoke with friends about what it’s like to be high? There’s a general consensus of how each drug is supposed to me you feel. But how do “you” experience intoxication with liquor of drugs.

Me..

Opiates: I feel like I’m in a layer of warm protective armor all around me. I lose all earthly worries. I’m relaxed, carefree, positively thinking, and loving. I absolutely begin to live in the moment.

Weed: I feel at first like If you stood on the back of a pick up in the summer as it goes 2mph, everything feels like it’s just blowing by fast. Then everything slows down and becomes real glow orby..like life constrains and contracts. Then for a moment I alternate between four or five possible realities.(that be the scariest part)..and the last stage is like a good version of post nut clarity.

this is why I say weed I feel like is a trash high^^^^, that’s too much shit to feel a buzz

Brown Liquor: I feel like my skin is layered armor with glass spikes. I become super focused on some fucked up shit and i don’t want anyone to touch me or be near me. Then I fall asleep.

White Liquor: I feel like a dizzy James Bond, everything I’m saying or said is the illest shit ever. You might wanna but ima dodge you with the skills of a Shaolin Monk cause I’m da coolest nigga on earth. Then I feel really sick, I throw up multiple times within the hour and fall asleep.

Coke: like....a very abnormally very very normal looking beautiful woman with a wonderful speaking voice, screaming loud and with force directly into my face, and I should care..but somehow I don’t. In fact her screaming is getting me amped, but I don’t have nothing to do..I gotta find something to do..and I oddly want her to shut the fuck up and keep screaming at the same time

Know what’s bugged out?...I just like pictured me writing all that shit..but like, at a bar in this massive space station, right..but the bar is in the nook, so it’s a dive bar. And I’m at the bar with aliens and shit and some young gunna rogues and shit. And I just gave that whole spiel, right...

The camera zones out to the front of the bar adjacent to us and it’s you..and your a dog that talks and drinks beer and you got this Kangol hat on and a tie..but just that

and you say
Majority of them are overrated and to each is own but I can't understand addiction.

Been able to quit anything

BAC29B25-6E5C-4ADE-A1D3-BEBF67BA808A.jpeg

Magical brownies: tastes like mint-crammed chocolate in even weirder and feels nothing aberrant for the next few hours.
Then it suddenly clasp onto your mind as you feel numb, elated and inhibited all at once. Reduces greatly fatigue, sensory pain and discomfort while running around for miles while not getting used to and increases your olfactory sense one hundredfold: I have been able to clearly identify the scent of a garden flower that a residential was making growing front to the porch of his house from a distance of about two miles away, although it can be also explained by the fact I usually have a more-acute-than-average scent even in ordinary times.

Weed: crappy taste and scent. Takes around 1-3 hours to make you all high and dizzy. Relax you out from both physical and mental tension, but ruins your sleep cycle when consumed at late night. Has grown progressively immune against the ability to get high after just a few rounds of puffs, in spite consumming it about once or twice a year.

Beer: makes me gain around 5-10 pounds overnight and ruins my waistline. Had significant personality changes while being inebriated: become less reserved, hypersexual and utterly talkative. Too much carousing can make me have a blackout crisis and anything can happen: domestic property damage, me causing a whole round of couple breakings, hitting too much on any woman I suspect having a smidge of crush on me to the point I had to apologize the next day after, faeces everywhere... it would take me three days to sober up.

Vodka: even dizzier and utterly filtratious. Make me gain 3 pounds overnight.

Wine: barely dizzy, even after drinking one third of a whole bottle. Not a fan of red wine after a past bad episode, while white wine tastes too sugar-heavy for me. Sober up easily after a few hours.

Tequila and margarita: the two reasons why I wounded up getting raped by three women during another blackout crisis. Was unable to sober up but just a little after the next day after. Nearly died.

Pheromones emanating from a woman's body: because yes, I can tell when a woman is getting a little too much titillated by me. Matter-of-factly, every man is capable to half-consciously smell when a woman's ovulating, but I suppose I am just somewhat better aware about it than others.
It will usually annoys me when I can sense where all of this want is directed into, but when there has just but a cue of responsive attraction... n****a, there has days people are just looking at us and they're like "they want to fuck each other so hard" . Pheromones are a very potent drug.

A room overwhelmed by too much smoke from burnt incense: may once or a while expands your mind and spirit...
Reportedly proven that it efficently relax down both the body and mind, diminish stress and purifies spaces because of the ionizing effect producted by the smidging smoke across the room.

Burnt herbs and spices: purifies your mind and body, as well as spaces because of the ionizing effect producted by the smidging smoke across the room.

Last edited:
Magical brownies: tastes like mint-crammed chocolate in even weirder and feels nothing aberrant for the nedt few hours.
Then it suddenly clasp onto your mind as ou feel numb, elated and inhibited all at once. Reduces greatly sensory pain and discomfort while running around for miles while not getting used to and increases your olfactory sense one hundredfold: I have been able to clearly identify the scent of a garden flower that a residential was making growing front to the porch of his house from a distance of about two miles away, although it can be also explained by the fact I usually have a more-acute-than-average scent even in ordinary times.

Weed: crappy taste and scent. Takes around 1-3 hours to make you all high and dizzy. Relax you out from both physical and mental tension, but ruins your sleep cycle when consumed at late night. Has grown progressively immune against the ability to get high after just a few rounds of puffs, in spite consumming it about once or twice a year.

Beer: makes me gain around 5-10 pounds overnight and ruins my waistline. Had significant personality changes while being imebriated: become less reserved, hypersexual and utterly talkative. Too much carousing can make me have a blackout crisis and anything can happen: domestic property damage, me causing a whole round of couple breakings, hitting too much on any woman I suspect having a smidge of crush on me to the point I had to apologize the next day after, faeces everywhere... it would take me three days to sober up.

Vodka: even dizzier and utterly filtratious. Make me gain 3 pounds overnight.

Wine: barely dizzy, even after drinking one third of a whole bottle. Not a fan of red wine after a past bad episode, while white wine tastes too sugar-heavy for me. Sober up easily after a few hours.

Tequila and margarita: the two reasons why I wounded up getting raped by three women during another blackout crisis. Was unable to sober up but just a little after the next day after. Nearly died.

Pheromones emanating from a woman's body: because yes, I can tell when a woman is getting a little too much titillated by me. Matter-of-factly, every man is capable to half-consciously smell when a woman's ovulating, but I suppose I am just better somewhat aware about it than others.
It will usually annoys me when I can sense where all of this want is directed into, but when there has just but a cue of responsive attraction... n****a, there has days people are just looking at us and they're like "they want to fuck each other so hard" . Pheromones are a very potent drug.

A room overwhelmed by too much smoke from burnt insence: may once or a while expands your mind and spirit...
Reportedly proven that it efficently relax down both the body and mind, diminish stress and purifies spaces because of the ionizing effect producted by the smidging smoke across the room.

Burnt herbs and spices: purifies your mind and body, as well as spaces because of the ionizing effect producted by the smidging smoke across the room.
Thank you for your contribution

Opiates just give me the numb 'fuck it' feeling and make me sleepy. Also horny

It's been like 15-20 years since weed so don't really remember. Only thing I really remember is just the 'fuck it' feeling. I think I was just calm all the time. Thought about getting some again. I was talking with someone in their 20s about it and he was like what strain you want and I just looked at him like huh lol he was breaking it down and I was like do people just get normal weed anymore? One of these days I'll try out the new shit

I don't think I have multiple personalities with different alcohol

Coke was great to put on weed to numb your throat back then so the coughing didn't hurt IMO

I agree about not understanding addiction though. I didn't get addicted

The only one I get where people can get addicted is opiates cause pain meds don’t have a negative come down or bad effects after they wear off except for the pain that you have. I can see how someone can get addicted to the feeling they give you and how you can be addicted before you even know it.

Opiates: yup....like a warm hug....im more talkative, clear headed, got good energy....lets go outside

Weed: just chill, good mood, thinking fast but moving slow, doesnt really get any deeper than that these days

Brown Liquor: warm vibe, i wanna be around family or friends and talk about old shit....ima be sleepy in a minute tho

White Liquor: I am UP and eyeballing the shit outta that fat girl over there....i got like 2 hours to ride this ride though and the only way it stops is to crash....if my nose starts sweating its time to go or im bout to fuck up....all this goes for tequila as well...though the end isnt as bad

Coke: havent experienced a better physical feeling in the world yet and not sure I will....swear to god I can see much better...all your normal little ailments are gone (back pain, that bumb knee, etc) basically indestructable, nothing matters, no inhibitions or second thoughts, etc...problem that comes along with that is im a whole perv i aint gone lie....that can go a number of ways but it'll be the sole focus by the middle of the night.....and reggie wont do lol

X/Molly: same thing just not as amped....its got more of euphoric feeling that makes you wanna call your mama and tell her you love her...you just be outside appreciating stupid shit "thats some really nice fuckin tires man....great tread"....the scene in Lucy always cracks me up when she calls her mom and is describing a cat from when she was 2 and saying she could smell her.....whoever put that in the script does molly mane lol....you be real in tune with all time and all creation and everything.....i remember being so high one day i was outside looking at the rain drops on the ground sparkle and shit.....shit was beautiful and for a moment i felt ashamed and guilty af because i had this huge advantage over the world and it just wasnt right....like, i feel sooooo sorry for whoever doesnt feel like this right now lmao

Xans/Klonopin: autodrive.....it feels like walking in a pool and I just float along....im slow and relaxed af....dont always remember everything tho....xans are way worse for that than the K's

Last edited:
Back