Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Do You Feel About Interracial Dating?

How Do You Feel About Interracial Dating/marriage?

• I would never date outside my race

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • If I'm still single at 30 years old I'd try interracial dating/marriage

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Race doesn't matter to me

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it really depends on how that couple came to be. If it's because she loves black guys and he loves white girls(or any color), that's bad imo. It's just as superficial as hating someone because of their color. If it was a mental connection before anything else I think it might be more genuine.

Idk, I haven't dated outside my race and I'm not sure I would. Id feel incredibly ignorant of customs, mannerisms, discussions etc beacuse I wasn't ever exposed to the intimate insides of other people's homes. I don't mind being removed from my ignorance at all or learning about other customs and ways but I'd rather have more knowledge/understanding before hand so I didn't unintentionally insult people and their way of life and expectations of other people in their company/homes.

Any race of women but white. they just don't do it for me for the most part.

As for the swirl/bedwench conspiracy... It's funny, cuz you'll have white supremacists spouting off similar rhetoric about how government and the media are using mass immigration and depictions of inter-race relationships to kill off the white race. So which is it?

I don't buy the conspiracies. My take: it's part of an effort to normalize controversial, uncomfortable or straight up taboo circumstances and topics. In order to ward off feelings of resentment that bubble up from the constricted boundaries of social and cultural isolation.

If ur going with the conspiratorial take, you're implying you'd have ppl who are already sexually attracted to different races but holding back from their temptations (for whatever socially/culturally pressured reason) see these depictions and figure they'll go for broke/let loose. To that degree, it's nothing they wouldn't end up seeing in any diverse, multicultural city in person to begin with (where mixed race relationships are most likely to take place).

It is what it is…..

As a black man I’ve always favored Black and Hispanic women more than any other group

But I also have a thing for redheads/gingers

Long term though….I can’t see myself with a white girl…they just don’t “do it” for me the same a black/hispanic sista does….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back