Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Do You Feel About Interracial Dating?

How Do You Feel About Interracial Dating/marriage?

• I would never date outside my race

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • If I'm still single at 30 years old I'd try interracial dating/marriage

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Race doesn't matter to me

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My views aren’t represented in the survey. I feel pretty much EXACTLY like Nick Grant described in the Sway joint.

I’ve only dated Black women so I voted for the first option. But it’s a preference and that’s it. I don’t have anything against any other race.

847b0cc404889ddf433cb441be7a7b8f8fb8ff63.jpg

lol @ the grandparents' facial expressions in the first meme.

But yeah, I'd been trying to figure out for a while why there's been so much promotion of interracial relationships in commercials.

Finally realized it's because white women are having too many abortions and not enough children.

Studies have shown that children of interracial relationships tend to choose white spouses.

Basically, the only reason the establishment is tolerating and promoting interracial relationships is because they know that, in 3 generations, the black side of the family will be "whited out".........and the white side will be preserved.

So, when we procreate outside of our race.......for the most part......we're just being used as broodmares and bucks to create future generations of white people.

But yeah, I'd been trying to figure out for a while why there's been so much promotion of interracial relationships in commercials.

Finally realized it's because white women are having too many abortions and not enough children.

Studies have shown that children of interracial relationships tend to choose white spouses.

Basically, the only reason the establishment is tolerating and promoting interracial relationships is because they know that, in 3 generations, the black side of the family will be "whited out".........and the white side will be preserved.

So, when we procreate outside of our race.......for the most part......we're just being used as broodmares and bucks to create future generations of white people.
Eugenics

This sick bedwench agenda has been in full effect for at least 3 years running in mainstream media. (Much longer if you count Scandal) Every commercial, every movie and show they're pairing sisters with white men. It's egregious af and the catch is they're giving black actress a lot more opportunities which is great, but promoting the dilution of the already 13% of us. They're showing this shit so disproportionately not because it represents what's really going on out there but because they're trying to influence what's going on out there. They want our little black girls to grow up from 3 years old seeing nothing but these images so they think interracial dating swirling and eventual bed wenching is commonplace.

We'll see the full effects of this racist propaganda in under 20 years

This sick bedwench agenda has been in full effect for at least 3 years running in mainstream media. (Much longer if you count Scandal) Every commercial, every movie and show they're pairing sisters with white men. It's egregious af and the catch is they're giving black actress a lot more opportunities which is great, but promoting the dilution of the already 13% of us. They're showing this shit so disproportionately not because it represents what's really going on out there but because they're trying to influence what's going on out there. They want our little black girls to grow up from 3 years old seeing nothing but these images so they think interracial dating swirling and eventual bed wenching is commonplace.

We'll see the full effects of this racist propaganda in under 20 years
I think black men are much more culpable for this than black women. Black men been on this tip for decades while black women been holding it down. Now they got the good for the goose mentality.

So little black girls been seeing black men choose white women long before this media push. I’d say that’s made it more acceptable to them than the media push.

I think black men are much more culpable for this than black women. Black men been on this tip for decades while black women been holding it down. Now they got the good for the goose mentality.

So little black girls been seeing black men choose white women long before this media push. I’d say that’s made it more acceptable to them than the media push.

The gig is up fellas, we had a good run.

:ohshit2:

From a historical perspective, the truth is far more sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back