Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you and your spouse handle MAJOR conflict in your relationship?

What kind of major conflict would constitute either spouse having to leave the house?

Outside of a potentially abusive situation?

What if y’all to the point where y’all are arguing everyday and not really listening to one another. To the point you feel like it’s about that time to call it quits.

Major would suggest infidelity, serious financial irregularity, or abuse.

Never been through any of that.

Stop adding layers to the shit

She asked a simple question. Stop trying to put qualifiers on it.

Whatever y'all deem major, would it constitute you leaving the home to go stay somewhere else

Yeah, I got no issue with that. It be like that sometimes. My daughter's mom went to her mom's house for a night once when we wasn't vibing. I went out to her mom's house and hung out for a few hours when we wasn't vibing. Early on on his marriage, my homie stayed with me for a couple nights while him and his wife wasn't vibing.

As long as it ain't like an every month type thing, it's whatever.

I'd rather leave for multiple reasons

One, I dont wanna be the one sitting around waiting for her to come home
Two, I ain't tryna answer all the questions our kids would have atm
Three, could finally eat out and not worry about hearing Idk what I want to eat 9x's

Are they able to go spend the night elsewhere or spend time away from the house until y’all cool down?
Hmmm interesting thread timing unless it’s a spin off

Ima stay and work it out kinda guy but if need be I’d let her leave and go somewhere for a few days

Major problem with the word major in caps?

Idk if theres any coming back from a conflict that big

Mines don't argue. hell, I did some fuck shit the other day and she shrugged it off like it wasn't worth the effort. Part of us never clashing that bad stems from her though. One time we did really get into it, the furthest it ever got was me spending the night on the couch and even that was my choice.

I say folks should do whatever works for them cause everybody ain't comfy speaking on things when its heated.

I forgot I made this but this did stem from @Hustlelitó situation in the other thread.

I seen a few people mentioning cooling off in hotel rooms and shit.

so I asked at one point does it get so bad that they can go cool off outside the home for a night or two?

I forgot I made this but this did stem from @Hustlelitó situation in the other thread.

I seen a few people mentioning cooling off in hotel rooms and shit.

so I asked at one point does it get so bad that they can go cool off outside the home for a night or two?
When you going at it for days and someone says something that you cant easily take back

Da hell staying at a hotel gonna do lol
Space breds the opportunity to cool off and to think thru whatever got yall upset

Who wanna wake up beefing, go to sleep beefing, wake up going back at it?

Idk about yall but that energy fills my whole house so going a couple rooms over dont work at all.

Absence makes the heart go fonder. And if it didnt, oh well at least i got some peaceful sleep

Space breds the opportunity to cool off and to think thru whatever got yall upset

Who wanna wake up beefing, go to sleep beefing, wake up going back at it?

Idk about yall but that energy fills my whole house so going a couple rooms over dont work at all.

Absence makes the heart go fonder. And if it didnt, oh well at least i got some peaceful sleep
This

"Don't let the sun set if there is discourse" seems like a great idea until it's actually time to implement it.

Back