Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do we combat “Gentrification”?

bro he is an athlete how you know he ain’t invest in some shit? You just saw house a jewels and said here niggas go again. Fuck Baker Mayfield if he got a house and a new truck why is he smarter than the black dude?

this is like those Bill Gates memes saying he spent 20 dollars on a shirt but some rapper brought a Gucci belt. When in reality the shit Bill gates wears niggas don’t even have access too.
Nope. House was missing, but jewelry, clothes and vacay were present. It just sends the wrong message. Black people who can not afford what rich blacks have try to live the same.

Nope. House was missing, but jewelry, clothes and vacay were present. It just sends the wrong message. Black people who can not afford what rich blacks have try to live the same.
people dont understand their sphere of influence when it comes to certain shit. but then again ....people do when they want to be supported for their fuckery.

both yall can be right.
both sides can and should be respected.

the problem is the fact yall both right but someone wants to be right(er)

why cant a black man want his people to do better? and be better?
why cant a black man try to understand someones point about being better?

sometimes you cant see how big the fire is if you still in the fire. so should it be ok to listen to a black man who is not in the fire about how big the fire is and how you can get out the fire?

this shit is the allegory of the cave hood version type shit.

bruh we all want our people to be better but harping repeatedly on the fuck ups and not giving any light to anything else does what. My parents grew up poor I didn’t my sister not poor why y’all act like we don’t exist and we live around black people.

bruh we all want our people to be better but harping repeatedly on the fuck ups and not giving any light to anything else does what. My parents grew up poor I didn’t my sister not poor why y’all act like we don’t exist and we live around black people.
why are you taking on the poor battle then?

so you fighting just to fight?

and what do you mean by not giving any light?

That's teue, but you know everything effects us the most since we are minorities. These companies make billions off us and give nothing back. Priorities and discipline is a must.
sadly we have alot of black millionaire who dont give back either. well not until they can get clout for it.

Actually Haskins bought a very nice house.

smdh

you said not giving to anything else.
what did you mean by that?

and ...if you are not poor...why are you fighting with someone whos speaking about the poor?

because I don’t agree with shutting on poor people or acting like the reason they are poor is Jordan’s and weed. That’s wild. And I think you’re overly negative and you harp on literally all the bad things

because I don’t agree with shutting on poor people or acting like the reason they are poor is Jordan’s and weed. That’s wild. And I think you’re overly negative and you harp on literally all the bad things
See you doing the same. All you see and comment on is the negative.

I like literally said nothing this time.

it’s your MO
An your is to try to look down on me.

Keep it 100.

You hate big city dudes
And dudes with money.

So anything I say you gonna hate.

Foh

You just like the truth coming from certain people ...Thats why you didn't address this with anyone else.

Take ya ass somewhere an volunteer.

An your is to try to look down on me.

Keep it 100.

You hate big city dudes
And dudes with money.

So anything I say you gonna hate.

Foh

You just like the truth coming from certain people ...Thats why you didn't address this with anyone else.

Take ya ass somewhere an volunteer.

You take this too personal has nothing to do with money. But most niggas North of Maryland are trash with bad accents

You take this too personal has nothing to do with money. But most niggas North of Maryland are trash with bad accents
bruh you said that.......thats what you said.

now i take it too personal?

see you dont play within the lines and you dont dribble.

and back woods virginia niggas are squirrel herders.

you sound hurt them NY niggas keep coming down there taking over.

you clearly are apart of the problem.

unless you helping .......you are an obstacle who doesnt understand much of shit.

bruh you said that.......thats what you said.

now i take it too personal?

see you dont play within the lines and you dont dribble.

and back woods virginia niggas are squirrel herders.

you sound hurt them NY niggas keep coming down there taking over.

you clearly are apart of the problem.

unless you helping .......you are an obstacle who doesnt understand much of shit.

Lol this ain’t the 90s much takeover this ain’t paid in full ock

oh you muslim now?
now im ya brother?

man help ya community. and/or get out the way of others trynna do they thing.

Lol the funny part is you act like im anti community and pro drug dealer. Seems like you’re seeing what you want to see vs what is. Like every other post you make. This why you keep saying niggas don’t understand you

Back