Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do we break out of our psychological conditioning?

Get this cracka tf outta here

that is crackas #1 talkin point

how is it that less than a quarter of the population makes up half of the prisoners?

are we as black folks more prone to criminality (ya kno, natural born criminals)?

or could there be other factors at play? Such as police targeting minority communities which results in more arrest & more times than not poc are sent to jail for the same offence white counterparts are usually given probation for?
I’m a black male and never been in jail. So I don’t believe in blacks being natural born criminals. I believe it’s a result of trash culture that promotes flossing with material possessions over building wealth, stick talk, and policing in minority communities. I’m not sure why you expect less policing in area that have higher crime rates. Also not sure if you want me to care about niggas that murder, steal, etc get jail time instead of probation. Maybe they shouldn’t have done the crime and put themselves at the mercy of a judge/ jury that don’t care about them either.

I’m a black male and never been in jail. So I don’t believe in blacks being natural born criminals. I believe it’s a result of trash culture that promotes flossing with material possessions over building wealth, stick talk, and policing in minority communities. I’m not sure why you expect less policing in area that have higher crime rates. Also not sure if you want me to care about niggas that murder, steal, etc get jail time instead of probation. Maybe they shouldn’t have done the crime and put themselves at the mercy of a judge/ jury that don’t care about them either.

idgaf if ya skintone blue black, only crackas say that shit

& you still usin crackas talkin points as a rebuttal

so you can say you a "black male" (we don't believe you, you need more people) but, you most certainly got a cracka mentality

idgaf if ya skintone blue black, only crackas say that shit

& you still usin crackas talkin points as a rebuttal

so you can say you a "black male" (we don't believe you, you need more people) but, you most certainly got a cracka mentality
Pointing out statistics is a white person mentality? All I’m saying is to stop doing crime. Is that such an outlandish request? Your rebuttal is just excuses.

Imagine stealing and doing all the mental gymnastics in the world to make yourself a victim. Yea I stole but why aren’t you patrolling the suburbs policing Brandon.

When we hold each other accountable.

13% of the us population but commit over 50% of crime

what percentage of that 50% can possibly be false charges and coercion?

Those other niggas did that shit and put themselves in that position. White people owe us nothing. The moment we realized that we will stop being victims.

Lol I just thought about that freeway rick Ross interview where he was saying how random crates of assault rifles were being dropped in the hood. Lol so they gave us weapons that we could have used to arm ourselves and form a militia but instead we used them to kill each other. The white man doesn’t really have to do much. Give us a nudge and leave the rest of self destruction to us.

Destroy current black culture. It’s poison
Stop being the Democratic Party bitch
Instill proper values into the youth
Limit black women to 2 children for the time being

Pointing out statistics is a white person mentality? All I’m saying is to stop doing crime. Is that such an outlandish request? Your rebuttal is just excuses.

Imagine stealing and doing all the mental gymnastics in the world to make yourself a victim. Yea I stole but why aren’t you patrolling the suburbs policing Brandon.

@Goldie how long we’re gonna let him stay on here while he make posts like these?

You kno wtf you doin white boy

I only see crackas use the "you're only 13% but commit 1/2 the crimes" talkin point

so, you either think we're natural born criminals or sumn fishy goin on?

Whites sell/use drugs at a higher rate, yet black folks are prosecuted more

jus look at how the discrepancy between crack & powder cocaine sentencing was... 100 to 1

but this back & forth is done on my end, won't continue to engage willful ignorance

You kno wtf you doin white boy

I only see crackas use the "you're only 13% but commit 1/2 the crimes" talkin point

so, you either think we're natural born criminals or sumn fishy goin on?

Whites sell/use drugs at a higher rate, yet black folks are prosecuted more

jus look at how the discrepancy between crack & powder cocaine sentencing was... 100 to 1

but this back & forth is done on my end, won't continue to engage willful ignorance
Again committing crimes yet crying about other people committing crimes. Nigga just don’t commit the crime. You acting like niggas gotta sell or buy drugs. Just don’t it’s that simple

anyway....i was thinking about this shit all yesterday....

a black man who thinks dark skinned black people are not so positive.

being a dark skinned black person.......this is fucking with me.
not coming at the brother @BDP™️ but damn........this shit we gotta think about.

i often wondered why most black people look and/or look at me a certain way when we both black.
and most of the time im looking confused or like im about to cry....thats just my natural look but im still seen as a threat by my own.

regardless of dark or light.......my own separate themselves from others.

@5th Letter so whats the code for this?

and also....why do we look at our own as different depending on certain things?

are Jamaicans not black? or Brazilians not black? are Dominicans not black? are puerto ricans not black?
the nation you from makes you different?

are the more educated black people not black?

are the more financially stable black people still black?

what does being black mean if certain things disqualified you from being black if my skin color is not enough?

a guy i know from here in europe but with american parents saud he never felt he was black in europe but then got to the states and people treated him like hes not black because of where hes from.

can we talk about it or do we need a new thread?

Do we view ourselves as a whole in a different psychological mind state? I don’t think most think that way. In reality ain’t going to be a self sustaining long term minority group thriving in America without the majority leaving them be.

anyway....i was thinking about this shit all yesterday....

a black man who thinks dark skinned black people are not so positive.

being a dark skinned black person.......this is fucking with me.
not coming at the brother @BDP™️ but damn........this shit we gotta think about.

i often wondered why most black people look and/or look at me a certain way when we both black.
and most of the time im looking confused or like im about to cry....thats just my natural look but im still seen as a threat by my own.

regardless of dark or light.......my own separate themselves from others.

@5th Letter so whats the code for this?
This is kinda vague tbh.

Back