Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do we break out of our psychological conditioning?

I'm about to leave for the day but this a question for everybody or might need its own thread.

Based on the Dred Scott case the Supreme Court ruled 7 to 2 that all AfricanAmericans living in the United States — slaves as well as free persons — could never become citizens.

This case has NEVER been overturned. Are we by calling ourselves "African Americans" already fighting a losing battle just in the sense of legal terms in trying to get reparations?

If we say we are african americans and at the same time say we are citizens of america. Unless the law is overturned we can't be both and get reparations.
i need to look this up.
ill respond after i study it

I'm about to leave for the day but this a question for everybody or might need its own thread.

Based on the Dred Scott case the Supreme Court ruled 7 to 2 that all AfricanAmericans living in the United States — slaves as well as free persons — could never become citizens.

This case has NEVER been overturned. Are we by calling ourselves "African Americans" already fighting a losing battle just in the sense of legal terms in trying to get reparations?

If we say we are african americans and at the same time say we are citizens of america. Unless the law is overturned we can't be both and get reparations.
Ion give a fuck, ima take what i got and make something happen for me

Any black person in Congress or politics, or an white liberal in politics that pushes reparations to black people is stupid or pandering.

They just elected a whole president off the strength of fuck niggaz, Mexicans and gays.

But their minority is gonna get reparations?

At a time where the person who goes up against that president aint even a sure thing

One of the ways we break our current psychological conditions are to create new conditions. Since a condition is created over time through repetition and consistency our actions need to be with repetition and consistency.

One of these actions that WILL change our conditions is diet. When we change our diet we begin to change our conditions. Put it simply, when we make a conscious decision to eat different we'll think and feel different. When we think different we'll do different things. When we do different things we literally change ourselves, our homes, our communities and our conditions. But conditions don't happen overnight, they take time but time and consistency create the conditions. Healthy foods manifest healthy actions. Healthy foods properly nourish the body and brain allowing us to heal, think clearly, and make decisions that maintain and support a condition of wellness for ourselves and others.

I am living proof.

My nigga this is dedication, hard work + patience - Nip

The 13th and 14th Amendments overturned the Dredd Scott decision. The citizenship of non-immigrant blacks is not an issue.

I have a friend that says he's just not going to teach his child about slavery because that knowledge has no positive impact on our lives. It only instills fear and self loathing...

I told him that he's going to create a bubble around that child that the world is gonna pop.

Who's more righter??

That’s how you create coons.
I agree... He then asked me how has the knowledge of our 'supposed' past positively affected my life...

I told him not everything is meant to impact your life positively, just provide context.

And giving a child partial truths is just as bad if not worse than allowing them to be conditioned by outside influences.

Then he said if I had kids I'd understand and the conversation ended cause I knew he didn't have a leg to stand on.

I have a friend that says he's just not going to teach his child about slavery because that knowledge has no positive impact on our lives. It only instills fear and self loathing...

I told him that he's going to create a bubble around that child that the world is gonna pop.

Who's more righter??
i would say you are both right...

but i think he should teach him but also support and encourage him to not let it hold him back. but he will also have to show proof that he never gave up and show where it got him.

alot of people can talk but very few can prove.

I agree... He then asked me how has the knowledge of our 'supposed' past positively affected my life...

I told him not everything is meant to impact your life positively, just provide context.

And giving a child partial truths is just as bad if not worse than allowing them to be conditioned by outside influences.

Then he said if I had kids I'd understand and the conversation ended cause I knew he didn't have a leg to stand on.
in his defense.....he may have grown and been around people who use it as a crutch.
so he may have seen it as a bad thing to teach his child because he could have the same potential to use it as a crutch.

i can see it that way. but he has to empower his child regardless of what is taught or not.

They don’t highlight their woman being auctioned while they were murdered and banished to the mountains. They paint all these negative images of us and don’t use the easiest one which is all the shit we did to them because it’ll highlight who we are

We’re not slaves and don’t come from slavery. We’re not victims to anything but consequences of our own past. Everything pale folk did to us, we did to them first. Teach the babies that!

I don’t acknowledge slavery. I don’t know shit about it even what I was taught. I don’t believe any of that shit. When you ask black kids about history, they are going to tell you about slave shit and ships yet to be found opposed to being the original man.

Last edited:
They don’t highlight their woman being auctioned while they were murdered and banished to the mountains. They paint all these negative images of us and don’t use the easiest one which is all the shit we did to them because it’ll highlight who we are

We’re not slaves and don’t come from slavery. We’re not victims to anything but consequences of our own past. Everything pale folk did to us, we did to them first. Teach the babies that!

I don’t acknowledge slavery. I don’t know shit about it even what I was taught. I don’t believe any of that shit. When you ask black kids about history, their going to tell you about slave shit and ships yet to be found opposed to being the original man.
ok........i need more info.

When we hold each other accountable.

13% of the us population but commit over 50% of crime

Get this cracka tf outta here

that is crackas #1 talkin point

how is it that less than a quarter of the population makes up half of the prisoners?

are we as black folks more prone to criminality (ya kno, natural born criminals)?

or could there be other factors at play? Such as police targeting minority communities which results in more arrest & more times than not poc are sent to jail for the same offence white counterparts are usually given probation for?

E0A7DDBC-C784-47FE-BFF9-97E6881EC4C4.jpeg 32D21919-A61A-4D8A-A92F-325064FBEDD0.jpeg 13C3BD98-F396-44EC-BA3C-14317282234A.jpeg

01CEBD5D-2039-497D-B143-FD148EA53549.jpeg CED9C5F6-9512-4449-B5FA-66E8B8646B28.jpeg 4789102C-EA87-4342-B27B-196FE0C9CB78.jpeg EEAB6077-D0BD-49E9-9348-1E05CAFCF3AB.jpeg 463654AF-17F5-4404-9269-95585B6658EC.png 5F961442-3DB6-4F1D-85FE-15BEAEB6B082.jpeg

cmon bruh....you know me...

you cant leave it there....all wide open like a stripper hoe with no walls.

speak, preach, teach,
On a serious note, bro you talking about 2-3 years of constant studying(documentaries, books, random articles), interviews of prominent figures. I’m still super early in my studies, I’m not fit to teach in detail at this point. I can only point.

The information is all flooding out though. And history is super long

I can share some picture and paintings I’ve across that I liked/found interesting but I’m also not going to try to explain them... I don’t want to (on this platform)and can’t really go into detail and not sure it would be responsible with my limited understanding at this point about certain historical events and how they played out

What I’m comfortable saying...

Evolution is a theory
10k years ago everybody here now ain’t there
“Modern” Times, medicine, etc is code for pale not new, improved, or better in general

Back