Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do we break out of our psychological conditioning?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
its widely understood that the powers that be and white supremacy(i hate using this term) has done a job on the psyche of black americans and black people around the world.
Sometimes it seems like we are on autopilot when we perpetuate a cycle without immediate outside influence.

but whether its immediate, planned out, systematic, cyclical or whatever.....how do we break out of it?

its widely understood that the powers that be and white supremacy(i hate using this term) has done a job on the psyche of black americans and black people around the world.
Sometimes it seems like we are on autopilot when we perpetuate a cycle without immediate outside influence.

but whether its immediate, planned out, systematic, cyclical or whatever.....how do we break out of it?

based off of what when you "we are on autopilot when we perpetuate a cycle without immediate outside influence"

Stop being scared of white people. There are individuals who are not afraid but as a collective black people are afraid of white people and still view them as the standard we need to get to.

Stop letting so much shit slide and letting everybody cook. As each passing generation does shit like that standards go down and that will eventually lead to even more moral decay, no respect for anybody or anything and just a complete fucked up situation.

Stop being afraid to die or go to prison for standing up for yourself.

im not clear on this.
help me understand.
I'm asking for a deeper explanation but based off of everyone answers,
the social stigmas as I see it..It really depends on the mindset of the individual..
ask yourself,

What holds me(you) back as an individual based off social stigmas?
Why do we allow the news to perpetuate a false image of us"
Why don't we try to rise above the stigmas when we know we can; what gives us doubt?

but people are not afraid to go to prison or die for standing up for themselves.

LLS

That is a very small minority of people. With us being such a small minority in hostile territory our numbers for who are willing are a problem.

I'm not saying it to be all willy nilly about going to prison or die for something like its easy but at the same time we know what's required and for far too many generations we as a people haven't been willing to do it.

A great coked out singer once said :

I believe the children are the future
Teach them well and let them lead the way..

We gotta teach these kids reality. Let em know it's not a game and that we have real enemies outchea. Not the "not all people are bad" koombayah shit

Last edited:
Back