Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do I delete my account?

Now I know I asked my account to be closed (original Blafy) and nothing happened. Then you guys closed it because of all the funny sex videos I posted in the mega thread. It was spam so I get it or was it because of the dumb show taxes and not titties in the Persphanii thread.

my 2nd account STONES, you guys closed it. I dont remember asking you guys to close that account. If I did you guys ain’t do it until randomly last week. I still don’t know why you guys closed it. No messages or warnings, at least tell me.

my 3rd and final account BBLLAAFFYY (now). I am not going to care if you close it. Close it today, close it now, close it before January 1st 2023. I am asking/ telling/ demanding/ wishing/you close this. I don’t care, I’m not crawling back, just do it.
So you want your account banned again so you can join again and continue to post what you posting now?

Now I know I asked my account to be closed (original Blafy) and nothing happened. Then you guys closed it because of all the funny sex videos I posted in the mega thread. It was spam so I get it or was it because of the dumb show taxes and not titties in the Persphanii thread.

my 2nd account STONES, you guys closed it. I dont remember asking you guys to close that account. If I did you guys ain’t do it until randomly last week. I still don’t know why you guys closed it. No messages or warnings, at least tell me.

my 3rd and final account BBLLAAFFYY (now). I am not going to care if you close it. Close it today, close it now, close it before January 1st 2023. I am asking/ telling/ demanding/ wishing/you close this. I don’t care, I’m not crawling back, just do it.
Oh don't worry, you'll eventually do something to get yourself banned again and you'll be back.

Back