Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Did Your Last Relationship End?

A woman he had a child with during our marriage, found me on facebook and told me about the kid. Instant termination. I was overseas when I found out (lucky for him). I sent him divorce papers and kept it moving. Haven't seen or spoken to him since.
Or what you woulda did Kimi?

A woman he had a child with during our marriage, found me on facebook and told me about the kid. Instant termination. I was overseas when I found out (lucky for him). I sent him divorce papers and kept it moving. Haven't seen or spoken to him since.
that's a real life nightmare. how did you recover?

He text me talking about "We're done". I replied " I worry about me, give no fucks about you" went right ahead and blocked him.

He text me talking about "We're done". I replied " I worry about me, give no fucks about you" went right ahead and blocked him.
That was very rude of you.
But what did you do to cause him to do what he did?
Where's your accountability?

That was very rude of you.
But what did you do to cause him to do what he did?
Where's your accountability?

And this coming from a man who dream about killing his baby mama?

Well anyway, the relationship was doom from the start. I was over with it. Jealously, Lying, cheating and a bunch of other shit that too much to type doesn't fit well with me.

And this coming from a man who dream about killing his baby mama?

Well anyway, the relationship was doom from the start. I was over with it. Jealously, Lying, cheating and a bunch of other shit that too much to type doesn't fit well with me.
i never dreamed that shit...i just thought it daily

Shorty came over to my apartment and said she had to tell me something. I pulled her over to a chair I was sitting on and asked her for a lap dance. She said no but after some groping on her booty she was giving me one. I started sucking on her neck and she started grinding harder on my dick and moaning.

Then I went to unbuckle her jeans and she got up and said.."no..no...I, ....I came over to say we shouldn't talk any more."

I was thinking..damn, I almost had the pussy too

Over the phone. He was out of town when some chick sent me a message on fb asking me how I knew him. Called him and told him I was done.

We fell out over a paternity test. Not the fact that it had to happen, but the way I got blindsided with it; she coulda warned a bruh considering that she was temporarily living with me at the time even though we weren't together (that's a long story in itself)

What's fucked up is that after 19 years and having spoken to a number of cats that had an almost identical experience with Wayne County FOTC, there's a very real possibility that she had no clue that the court was gonna do that shit and had we simply sat down and spoke about it instead of me getting angry and flying off the handle there's a very real possibility that we would have eventually worked shit out, got back together, and eventually we woulda got hitched.

Bought a new bottle of Hennessy on a Wednesday and when I came home Friday she and her fat fluffy friend had drank the whole damn bottle.

Stop answering calls, to think she kept calling for almost a year

The thrill was gone, plus I was young and aint have time to be in a serious relationship

Back