Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Did Your Last Relationship End?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Did yall breakup over the phone? Via text? A fight break out?

Why did yall break up?

Each time in person, no fight or blow up, just long convo and realizing it wasnt gonna work anymore

i woke up...kissed my daughter...and left.

it dawned on me when i looked over at my BM that i really dont like that bitch.

its like.....when a woman is laying naked in the bed and you dont think about sex or attraction...but how much you want the bitch dead.

its time to leave.

like .....you dont even look at her body.....you look right at her closed eyes and can picture her in a coffin and you trying to not break a smile...

it was time to move on.

its like.....when a woman is laying naked in the bed and you dont think about sex or attraction...but how much you want the bitch dead.

its time to leave.

like .....you dont even look at her body.....you look right at her closed eyes and can picture her in a coffin and you trying to not break a smile...

it was time to move on.

Issa crazy

giphy.gif

I don’t know your situation. However to wish death on someone is a lot. Death doesn’t affect just the person who dies.

I don’t know your situation. However to wish death on someone is a lot. Death doesn’t affect just the person who dies.
trust me...alot of people life would be easier .

and i never say things like that all willy nilly...when i say it ..i mean it.
but lets talk about something more lighthearted,

how are you today Kandy Kakes?

I caught her fucking the milkman for a pint of milk...I was ready to forgive her because we was out of milk until I found out she was doing this every day and not sharing the milk with me, I beat the shit out of her but no bones or teeth where broken.

its time to leave.

it was time to move on.

I know the feeling. When I started seriously contemplating how to get get rid of body and evidence I knew it was time to leave.

Aint much worse that dreaded feeling of walking into your own own becuase you know its a bunch of bullshit waiting

Already told my story but she did it thru email.

Waited til I left her crib after spending 2 two days wit her. I knew something wasn't right, but waited to see if she was gonna talk about it. Night b4 I tried to bring it up, but the hefa avoided that convo like the plague.

When I did address it again on the way back home, that's when she sent a lengthy azzz email. Smh.

Last edited:
A woman he had a child with during our marriage, found me on facebook and told me about the kid. Instant termination. I was overseas when I found out (lucky for him). I sent him divorce papers and kept it moving. Haven't seen or spoken to him since.

It was like standing on the train tracks waiting for the crash to happen

Just slowly deteriorated over time

Those are the worst

Back