Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Coronavirus Has Affected The Black Hair Business

Traumatic is a strong word, but if a woman has a sew in or something it can suck not getting your hair done. Especially if your don't know how to take care of a hairstyle on your own.

I personally don't have this problem cause I'm natural and my hair will be in a bun until further notice.

Traumatic is a strong word, but if a woman has a sew in or something it can suck not getting your hair done. Especially if your don't know how to take care of a hairstyle on your own.

I personally don't have this problem cause I'm natural and my hair will be in a bun until further notice.
Natural is the way to go IMO. Nothing more beautiful than a black woman who is her authentic self

Pretty sure a lot of these chicks learned how to do their own hair from their momma, grandma, or aunt. Shit is like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget.

It sucks cuz I'm natural but I had plans for my hair lol. It's in braids rn but right after I took these hoes out I was gonna put the braids right back in, take those out, get my hair professionally cut/trimmed, wait a week or so and put some braids back in. Wasnt planning on seeing my hair or dealing with it til like june cuz I wanted to see how much it would grow from just leaving it tf alone.

If you natural you ain't puttin heat on your hair bruh lol. A blow dry on cool or low in a pinch maybe but not no fuckin hot comb lol

Erruhbody ain't natural.

Even a lotta y'all that claim natural ain't natural.

Niggas outchea got dread extensions or got braids but got extensions for that. That shit ain't natural.
Got supposedly "natural" chemicals in their head or "texturizers" to make it more manageable... That shit ain't natural either.

Natural is how your hair grows from your head with nothing involved. Style it or whatever, but the moment you put something in or add extra to it your hair ceases to be "natural".

Heat damages your hair and thins it. Look at all the white girls that got stringy hair from flat ironing it everyday since childhood. Heat should be used sparingly (like a few times a year) or if you gon use it regularly, use low setting.

Erruhbody ain't natural.

Even a lotta y'all that claim natural ain't natural.

Niggas outchea got dread extensions or got braids but got extensions for that. That shit ain't natural.
Got supposedly "natural" chemicals in their head or "texturizers" to make it more manageable... That shit ain't natural either.

Natural is how your hair grows from your head with nothing involved. Style it or whatever, but the moment you put something in or add extra to it your hair ceases to be "natural".
Yea natural is just not chemically altered.

I mean, just cuz you natural dont mean you do anything to keep it up or whatever....but if you do, heat damage is just as bad as chemical damage so lotta ppl stay away from high heat cuz it can undo all the progress.

so the world attacks asians,,,,,and in response the asians attack African but not the white people?
yet i was about to get got in LA
aint this some shit

It's funny cause out here all the beauty shops/stores out here are having drive up and serving you like Mickey d's

Back