Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Houston Mother and Boyfriend Arrested & Charged: Three Siblings, 15, 10 & 7 Starving and Neglected...8 Y/O Sibling's Remains Found In Apt.

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
**ARREST AND CHARGES INFO IN POST #31**

Mother and boyfriend released without charge after her three 'abandoned' starving children, 7, 10, and 15, are found locked inside Houston apartment next to the decomposing remains of their 9-year-old brother who had been dead for a YEAR

• The three siblings and skeletal remains were found at 3535 Green Crest in Houston after police were asked to do a welfare check
  • A 15-year-old boy called 911, saying his 9-year-old brother had been dead for a year and his skeletal remains were in a room next to his
  • The children were living in deplorable conditions and had likely been left abandoned for several months
  • Children's mother and her boyfriend were located and interviewed by cops before being released without charges
  • Sheriff's spokesperson said in an email to Dailymail.com that charges are pending
  • 'Connecting all the dots, it seems they were in there while the body was deteriorating,' HCSO Sheriff Ed Gonzales said
  • Next-door neighbor said she first noticed a foul odor coming from siblings' apartment 13 or 14 months ago and repeatedly complained about it
  • Homicide investigators along with CPS and Child Abuse investigators are also working on the case
1635201668932.png

1635201753386.png

The gruesome incident began unfolding at around 3.15pm on Sunday, when cops received a 911 call from the 15-year-old boy, telling a dispatcher that his nine-year-old brother had been dead for a year and his skeletonized body was in a room next to his in the family's apartment.

The teen also revealed that his parents had not been living in the apartment for several months, Gonzales said in a tweet.

Deputies were dispatched to the apartment and found the remains of a small child.

According to the sheriff, who described the situation as ''heartbreaking,' the younger siblings 'appeared malnourished and showed signs of physical injury.'

Damn...this is horrific and heartbreaking. I pray for their healing and that they're all kept together in a loving home. Those poor babies😢

Last edited:
That mother and her bf are pieces of shit who deserve nothing but the worst consequences.

Also whatever property management company runs that complex may as well get ready to cut a big ass check because for that body to be in there for that long that means not even basic maintenance upkeep was being done in those apartments. No way complaints about that odor get made for over a year and nobody checks. No way there's not even someone entering the apartment for something as simple as changing the air filters in the unit for over a year unless that property manager was letting alot of other shit slide too. They are definitely partially accountable for this as well.

How are they released without charge?!

They found a decomposing dead body which effectively was a skeleton now and malnourished children.

Honestly make this make sense...

Those kids need food, clean clothes and lifetime therapy
Because something is being left out here. How a body show up and the parents tied to them gets questioned and let go. Somebody else gave guardianship?

I know everyone is outraged, but allow me to play Devil's Advocate here:

If that happened in YOUR hometown, would you step up to help those kids out?

Mother and boyfriend released without charge after her three 'abandoned' starving children, 7, 10, and 15, are found locked inside Houston apartment next to the decomposing remains of their 9-year-old brother who had been dead for a YEAR

• The three siblings and skeletal remains were found at 3535 Green Crest in Houston after police were asked to do a welfare check
  • A 15-year-old boy called 911, saying his 9-year-old brother had been dead for a year and his skeletal remains were in a room next to his
  • The children were living in deplorable conditions and had likely been left abandoned for several months
  • Children's mother and her boyfriend were located and interviewed by cops before being released without charges
  • Sheriff's spokesperson said in an email to Dailymail.com that charges are pending
  • 'Connecting all the dots, it seems they were in there while the body was deteriorating,' HCSO Sheriff Ed Gonzales said
  • Next-door neighbor said she first noticed a foul odor coming from siblings' apartment 13 or 14 months ago and repeatedly complained about it
  • Homicide investigators along with CPS and Child Abuse investigators are also working on the case
View attachment 678785

View attachment 678786

The gruesome incident began unfolding at around 3.15pm on Sunday, when cops received a 911 call from the 15-year-old boy, telling a dispatcher that his nine-year-old brother had been dead for a year and his skeletonized body was in a room next to his in the family's apartment.

The teen also revealed that his parents had not been living in the apartment for several months, Gonzales said in a tweet.

Deputies were dispatched to the apartment and found the remains of a small child.

According to the sheriff, who described the situation as ''heartbreaking,' the younger siblings 'appeared malnourished and showed signs of physical injury.'

Damn...this is horrific and heartbreaking. I pray for their healing and that they're all kept together in a loving home. Those poor babies😢

Sending healing energy to this situation and the children. Very heartbreaking to read this.

Because something is being left out here. How a body show up and the parents tied to them gets questioned and let go. Somebody else gave guardianship?
Yes alot of missing information. However I feel our current cultural mindset is always first let's figure out what happened. Let's take time to understand. There is value in understanding and looking back. But I desire the focus to be on what's happening or what needs to be done to heal and move forward.

Often what comes out of "trying to figure out what went wrong" is blaming and faulting. It's clear that alot of people dropped the ball.

We are each others business. And the fact the parents or whoever wasn't able to get care or even say something , we the community can help

I would have to move from that apartment complex immediately
Why? Because the apartment didn't follow up on the complaint? This is a great opportunity for the residents to come together and say hey we can help each other. We don't have to do potlucks and shit. But keep everyone accountable...this includes the property owners.

Deaded.. one with the soil return their energy to forever
🤔 I understand what your saying.I look at what good can come from those kids if they were given the proper tools now. What they have been through is insane. Channeling the energy towards something life giving. As cheesy and fairytale as it may sound to some....good things can come from death and destruction.

Back