Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any spoiler free ideas who the brotha is? There arent any Black Targaryens are there?
No clue except the Targaryens had a LOT of bastards on Dragon stone so that's my first guess

Possibly got a Summer Isle whore

Well damn. I need to get into the books.

I got them for Xmas a few years ago.

The first book Game of Thrones starts in the same slow way as the first ep with the white walker as a prologue

But then the first chapter is Ned and from then on I didn't put it down. I'm sure I finished it over two days.

Ditto with the next book which is about the war of the five Kings. But the after war settles the books begin to get a lil slow and difficult to read at some points.

They pick back up with the lady two, though and the last book leaves every character with a cliffhanger

I'm down.

The story of Dunk and Egg will be a cool one to watch play out.

Was looking more forward to the one that got canceled tbh. Cast for the pilot was black af.

I'm not sure HBO realise how much damage they did to the brand with that terrible final season. No matter how good this is they will have lost some fans.

This is why I'm not too hyped. HBO needs to ensure the showrunner/s don't do the same fuck shit Weiss & Benioff did.

Back