Welcome To aBlackWeb

House Husband

Chicity

Played a big role in Chicago like Latifah
Site Administrator

15:50

What say you fellas, could you be a house husband?

Ladies, you cool with having a house husband?

tenor.gif

I guess I'm kinda a house husband when I'm not working.

I do all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry. I have no issue with it.

Or is my definition wrong.

Thing is, I'm the master of my house. I cook,I clean, I do laundry, dishes, I do groceries, I do everything anyway... Been doing it for years and that's my shit.

So I have no issue with a situation where my wife makes enough for me to be home and take care of home.

I do the same thing when I'm working two jobs... It is just how I am

Giving your woman financial power over you can be a potential disaster. I canā€™t see myself asking my wife/girl to buy me something. ā€œHey babe can I get these new sneakersā€? ā€œI bought you sneakers 2 months ago, you need shoes alreadyā€? Yeah aight.

Giving your woman financial power over you can be a potential disaster. I canā€™t see myself asking my wife/girl to buy me something. ā€œHey babe can I get these new sneakersā€? ā€œI bought you sneakers 2 months ago, you need shoes alreadyā€? Yeah aight.
How could it be a disaster?

Thatā€™s when you ask for a stipend not individual items

If she s a real woman and loves you .....she will still allow you to lead but then again most ppl are defined by their paycheck

Back