Welcome To aBlackWeb

House Flipper (PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch)

We gonna try and do another one.

And with a theme

Any ideas? I'll do a YouTube video of the before and then we'll post pics of after

My first thought was Ap's looks very modern and efficient. But it has a minimalist approach in the sense of you have the bear necessities. It looks move in ready with a good base. But there is also a coldness about it that looks like it would be better suited for an apartment/renter. You the purchaser need to make it your own but don't go to crazy as someone has to move in after you.

Kandy's has more character. Same compliment, modern and efficient, however it looks live in ready now. You may not be a fan of the colors and themes but it looks so good you're like fuck it, let it stay. COLOR was a big drawing point for me. As @Scandalust313 said, and maybe our reasoning is the same, the color makes it more inviting and liveable right now. It looks like a forever home. I'm not rushing to repaint or move things around. I got 30yrs and so I can simply enjoy the space the first couple of years

Couple themes:

1) Bedroom has to be designed to fit a typical 5-8yo

2) Bedroom has to be designed for a bachelor/bacheolorette

3) Kitchen has to be designed to fit someone who is vertically challenged

4) Bathroom has to be designed for someone who is handicapped

5) Living has to be designed as a man cave/she shed

My first thought was Ap's looks very modern and efficient. But it has a minimalist approach in the sense of you have the bear necessities. It looks move in ready with a good base. But there is also a coldness about it that looks like it would be better suited for an apartment/renter. You the purchaser need to make it your own but don't go to crazy as someone has to move in after you.

Kandy's has more character. Same compliment, modern and efficient, however it looks live in ready now. You may not be a fan of the colors and themes but it looks so good you're like fuck it, let it stay. COLOR was a big drawing point for me. As @Scandalust313 said, and maybe our reasoning is the same, the color makes it more inviting and liveable right now. It looks like a forever home. I'm not rushing to repaint or move things around. I got 30yrs and so I can simply enjoy the space the first couple of years

"Bear" 🐻 Necessities ,LOOOOOOOOOL

This was well said and I'm not mad at this analysis

Back