Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Horny guys society/discussion

Here you all can share your stories about how being a horny nigga as affected your life

It actually hasn't. I'm the least thirsty person I know. Like I love women but I'm never ever pressed and have never got in a situation over pussy.

A couple pregnancy scares but this is Canada and abortions are free. Them fetuses got dealt wit.

It actually hasn't. I'm the least thirsty person I know. Like I love women but I'm never ever pressed and have never got in a situation over pussy.

A couple pregnancy scares but this is Canada and abortions are free. Them fetuses got dealt wit.
Yes but ik alotta people that don’t know how to act when they are in the presence of some pussy they lose their minds Im not gon lie I’ve been told that I do the same thing but I’m different though cause I lose my mind when I’m already in the pussy I do everything I can to beat it up

I actually have a few homeboys like that this thread is for people like that, I’m glad that pussy don’t scare you that’s good I’m here to help people realize that

niggas will do anything for pussy niggas will switch on they homeboys for a peice of dry pussy not even worth it pussy I’ve seen it and I’ve been a Victim of it niggas will shoot up a school just cause their crush turned them down I’m just here to see what I can do to prevent those things

Like what? Most people drop their stories to get the ball rolling
You don’t necessarily have to write down a bad story tbh u don’t even need to write a story cause I might treat this like therapy or something but this a community I’m not the only one that gon give you advice cause I might not be able to relate to you

Back