Welcome To aBlackWeb

I started this late. Can't remember the difficulty I have. It must not be high because I got to level 15 without upgrading skills

Haven't done much of the main mission. I remember from the previous game there was the armor you could get that'd make everything a piece of cake so I'm just doing as many side missions as possible

The gliding is pretty fun

Let some of these niggas tell it this game is OD difficult as hell and they be struggling

:hahaha:

Testing out the Newgame Plus mode they added. It was despertely needed since I skimmed over all the side quests to progress the story. Now I can take my time in each zone without feeling rushed.

Man I put this down completely for Dark Souls 3. I hate I copped digital because I would’ve taken it back.

I’ll finish at least finish the main story at some point

I just haven't had time to play it but I'm also going for platinum. Not sure what percentage of the game I'm at

The machine strike was easy up until it wasn't lol

Pros of working from home. I could just turn it on and check lol

40% at trophies and 50.62% game progress. That's actually pretty good. I thought I was further behind lol

on my second playthrough grabbing upgrades and trophies I don't want to tackle on Ultra hard. I may put off UH until they announce the dlc story. HZD dlc came out something like 6 months post launch so I'm expecting this by end of year.

on my second playthrough grabbing upgrades and trophies I don't want to tackle on Ultra hard. I may put off UH until they announce the dlc story. HZD dlc came out something like 6 months post launch so I'm expecting this by end of year.

Man, I hope they don't make the conclusion to the situation at the end a DLC, that has to be a new game. I can see the DLC being like a big mission to get Hephaestus back or something.

That would be awesome but also very curious how they'd do it without extreme CGI

everythibg is cgi now..locations, crowds etc..not very many shows/movies that aren’t doing it..so yeah, fully expect cgi for the majority of their film

Man, I hope they don't make the conclusion to the situation at the end a DLC, that has to be a new game. I can see the DLC being like a big mission to get Hephaestus back or something.

nawl that is definitely concluded in the third game. I picture them going to the Quen's homeland and doing stuff there. Main thing I want from the DLC is legendary gear with full empty slots so I can build a custom playstyle. currently, all the best armor locks you into a prebuilt loadout/style. also hoping they make the Valor Surges changable from the radial menu instead of the skill tree.

Back