Welcome To aBlackWeb

It took me awhile to get into it but thought the story and gameplay was nice. By the end I was so OP though
It was also pretty easy to get platinum
I don't remember being able to go underwater. Should look good in 4K

It took me awhile to get into it but thought the story and gameplay was nice. By the end I was so OP though
It was also pretty easy to get platinum
I don't remember being able to go underwater. Should look good in 4K

Originally my s/o was the one who bought it for herself. At the time she tried to act like she played video games like that. She started playin Horizon...then quit. Didn't even get far.

I think at the time I was already playin something else (the last FF I believe). Once I finished a game like that, I usually take a break b/c its so time consuming. Started playing Horizon just to get the beginning started. That way I can pick up where I left off once I do come back to it. Smh...that never happened. Lol.

Once I started that game...I was ALL IN! That game is so amazing in every way. The 1st one looked beautiful on my 4K. So I can only imagine what it'll look like now. I can't wait.

Originally my s/o was the one who bought it for herself. At the time she tried to act like she played video games like that. She started playin Horizon...then quit. Didn't even get far.

I think at the time I was already playin something else (the last FF I believe). Once I finished a game like that, I usually take a break b/c its so time consuming. Started playing Horizon just to get the beginning started. That way I can pick up where I left off once I do come back to it. Smh...that never happened. Lol.

Once I started that game...I was ALL IN! That game is so amazing in every way. The 1st one looked beautiful on my 4K. So I can only imagine what it'll look like now. I can't wait.
What makes this game so good? I'm legit suprised a game where shooting arrows at robots is this loved bruh, thought this was gonna tank.

The challenge of killing robots with arrows

Shits exhilarating as some are so relentless and destructive
I wouldn't expect this shit to catch on lmao like the concept of this game just screams "basic different concept with average game play" but niggas are legit fucking with this game lol.

I also thought having a main weapon like a bow and arrow in today's society would be a pain since most gamers are conditioned to automatic rapid fire weaponry.

I wouldn't expect this shit to catch on lmao like the concept of this game just screams "basic different concept with average game play" but niggas are legit fucking with this game lol.

I also thought having a main weapon like a bow and arrow in today's society would be a pain since most gamers are conditioned to automatic rapid fire weaponry.
Fam buy the game for $15 and play it

What makes this game so good? I'm legit suprised a game where shooting arrows at robots is this loved bruh, thought this was gonna tank.

literally every aspect about this game is fire

the graphics, the gameplay mechanics, the story, the world design, the enemies. Even the side missions where interesting lol (by side mission standards anyways)

its mad fun to play upgrade your weapons and traverse the world which is beautifully crafted.

literally every aspect about this game is fire

the graphics, the gameplay mechanics, the story, the world design, the enemies. Even the side missions where interesting lol (by side mission standards anyways)

its mad fun to play upgrade your weapons and traverse the world which is beautifully crafted.
Silver making the game sound like turok or far cry primal lol

this is in my top 5 PS4 games and top 10 ever

Silver don’t know how cool it is to see a stalker in the distance as it’s cloaking device bounces the light off of its body and all you see 200 ft away is a silhouette that’s moving

then you see the shot from it’s gun...

Not only is shooting arrows to kill enemies you can hack the machines to attack each other. I just sit back and watch my hacked machine kill everything around

Silverfoxx wants automatic weapons in a post apocalyptic world with barely any humans and civilization crumbled to the point where humans are in tribes

Does this and Spiderman drop at launch?

Cant wait for this joint

yea they are launch titles but spiderman is not a sequel just a expansion pack to include miles as a playable char and he has some missions on his own...probably equivalent to a dlc pack

Horizon Zero Dawn is a classic and in my opinion one of the best futuristic piece of fiction ever made.

The story and finding out what happened to the "old ones" was one of the best gaming narratives I've ever played through.

This new one is without a doubt the first PS5 game that I'll get.

Back