Welcome To aBlackWeb

claire danes a fucking beast lmao. she even had me ready to fuck in episode 2.

Smh at Carrie getting arrested, luckily dude got her out of that situation.
O'Keefe is going to get those people protecting him killed.
Also Carrie has such an ugly cry face.

Does Carrie's sister understand that she's a goddamn CIA operative and basically saves the country once per year?

She literally saved the life of the president from a full on military coup a year ago and her sister can't give her the benefit of the doubt when there's some shit going down?

Had been sleeping on this. Beinge watched the first five season in the last month. Half way through six now. I'll be back later.

Does Carrie's sister understand that she's a goddamn CIA operative and basically saves the country once per year?

She literally saved the life of the president from a full on military coup a year ago and her sister can't give her the benefit of the doubt when there's some shit going down?

She not CIA tho. She's been a "citizen" for like the last 2-3 seasons.

If Saul didn't have a sweet spot for her, she could've been locked up.

She can't tell her what goes down tho. She probably doesn't even know broddie was the father of Carrie's daughter.
Carrie did fuck up having her kid out there like that but her sister is a fuck nigga for constantly holding the daughter over Carrie's head. She treats carrie like her child instead of her sister.

I know she can't tell her details but she can definitely give her a "look, bitch... you know what i do for a living" speech.

Carrie is kind of a shit mother though.

I know she can't tell her details but she can definitely give her a "look, bitch... you know what i do for a living" speech.

Carrie is kind of a shit mother though.

But slim she ain't CIA no more.

She basically on her Batman shit but w/o the money, costume, wheels, and Alfred.

She know's she can't tell her sister anything bcuz what she's doing is no longer her job. That's why Carrie's been giving her sister the run around about what's she doing.

But slim she ain't CIA no more.

She basically on her Batman shit but w/o the money, costume, wheels, and Alfred.

She know's she can't tell her sister anything bcuz what she's doing is no longer her job. That's why Carrie's been giving her sister the run around about what's she doing.

Yeah but that's splitting hairs. She's basically still a CIA operative or at least an asset. It's not like she quit working at McDonald's and she's telling her sister she's gotta go flip some burgers. I don't think there even is such a thing as an ex-spy - shout out to that Russian "ex-spy" that just got poisoned in the UK.

Carrie is a horrible mother.

Her crazy ass has good instincts though.

I thought they were wrong about dude until they staged that thing with the fake lawyer and he fessed up.

Time for them to put the........"Crazy Carrie"........gimmick to bed.

It's getting tiresome and adds very little to the storyline.

She can be a horrible/neglectful mother without having to be insane.

Don't understand why she doesn't realize that her lifestyle isn't conducive to raising a child.

Frannie would definitely be better off with Carrie's sister because Carrie seems oblivious to what she's putting her daughter through.

Fuck that Carrie need to go ahead and press her sister n nem. I didn't respect her husbands tone at all. She need to let em know she can get em murked and smooth get away with the shit. Fuck all that talking. Carrie ain't never been all the way right but her sister and now her husband (who is you?) over stepping heavy. I'm legit irritated watching the shit unfold right now.

What is wrong with this principal? Franny was almost roadkill. My girl Carrie going through it. This shit fucked up.

That nervous breakdown tho. Hate it had to be her.

That ending tho. Niggas die fucking with Carrie. Saul next???

Back