Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hollow vs Math Face Off

He said he was going back to one battle a year because the energy isn't the same when he tries to be active like everyone else

What’s hurting Hollow is taking niggas like John John and Math. There’s a reason why most of the top tiers don’t wanna battle them. If you beat them then cool, if you don’t beat them then your stock takes a hit. Niggas now questioning Hollow’s top 5 status. So yeah Hollow stick to 1 battle a year and take opponents that will elevate your stock not decrease it.

What’s hurting Hollow is taking niggas like John John and Math. There’s a reason why most of the top tiers don’t wanna battle them. If you beat them then cool, if you don’t beat them then your stock takes a hit. Niggas now questioning Hollow’s top 5 status. So yeah Hollow stick to 1 battle a year and take opponents that will elevate your stock not decrease it.
When it's all said and done no one is ever gonna say math or jon jon(people still put nitty over jon) is better than hollow.
I think his spot is solidified
But they both have W's over him so they got braggin rights

I think it's less about if people think Math and JJDD are better than Hollow and more about Hollow's resume being compared to other top tier battlers with those type of L's piling up on him.

I must be the only dude who thinks John-John lost... *Kanye shrugs*
It was a debatable battle that I wouldn't care to watch again.
None of them really said any hard hitting shit that i can recall. Only shit i remember was the sign.

It was judged then and there so I'm going by that.

It was a debatable battle that I wouldn't care to watch again.
None of them really said any hard hitting shit that i can recall. Only shit i remember was the sign.

It was judged then and there so I'm going by that.

Fair... I gave it a second watch Saturday morning, not Hollow's best but he edged it IMO, which is actually a bad look for him considering it being John-John, so I get it.

I tried watching the bootleg version of the Hollow/Math battle, you were right about it being boring as shit, especially during some moments of Math's rounds.

For now, it's a clear L for Hollow just based on how emotional he been on social media with the explanations, excuses, and shit.

Fair... I gave it a second watch Saturday morning, not Hollow's best but he edged it IMO, which is actually a bad look for him considering it being John-John, so I get it.

I tried watching the bootleg version of the Hollow/Math battle, you were right about it being boring as shit, especially during some moments of Math's rounds.

For now, it's a clear L for Hollow just based on how emotional he been on social media with the explanations, excuses, and shit.
Pretty much agree on everything.
Versus jon jon u can argue for either one just not worth the debate for me. Jon running around saying he kicked hollows ass is funny to me tho.

What him and math got in common was the effort. They wanted it more and it showed

I thought Hollow beat John John too. But apparently niggas was impressed with “the last time we saw a Hollow in a mirror I put him through one”
Lmao that was my favorite line that whole battle. The delivery and set up for that shit was fucking perfect.

Rest of the battle was kinda boring though.

Back