Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hollow vs Math Face Off

Damn son... Hollow with the excuses?

Even if it's true... Hollow should hold that to himself and just say "I lost", period. No explanation needed.

He's the same person who clowns emcees like Clips for having excuses when they lose lol.

I'm a big Hollow fan, this actually is embarrassing still.

Just watched the bootleg. Shit is actually a boring ass battle. Either way math won. The sister shit was disrespectful but it is what it is it's a battle but it was boring as fuck.

Just watched the bootleg. Shit is actually a boring ass battle. Either way math won. The sister shit was disrespectful but it is what it is it's a battle but it was boring as fuck.
Haven’t watched the full battle yet but after watching Math s 3 rd which niggas overhyped crazy ...I’m pretty sure I’ll feel this way when I watch the full battle

But it’s funny seeing ppl who called Hollow bringing Calicoe s pops on stage corny ...go crazy over Maths 3rd

Yea it was underwhelming
Hollow definitely doesn't do well with grudge matches that he doesn't really have animosity against the other party.

The arsonal battle was good cause he had something to prove. The other da don and math he should've just passed. Nigga ain't care.
Not an excuse tho. Lauce

That Arsonal battle was type whack too but the way Arsenal donned him at fight club he had to show up.....I honestly think hollow s style may not work in today s precise punch heavy and often style we love today

I think the hollow versus pass can go at it with anyone
He used to be hit or miss, mostly hit

Now the misses are piling up

On his day still better than most tho

The biggest hollow fan on the site and the resident contrarian thinks the battle was boring... :hahaha:

“ I didn’t watch the full battle but based on the hype of the 3rd, what I saw didn’t match that imo “

Lol at this point u seeing what u wanna see

Im mad i missed it, but Caps said Hollow put up a post talking about sitting out a year or some shit. Man Math took this nigga's soul lol

Im mad i missed it, but Caps said Hollow put up a post talking about sitting out a year or some shit. Man Math took this nigga's soul lol

It was a multiple choice (ironic lol).. that asked should he do a battle for free, sit out a year or i think the 3rd option was do another battle immediately? Either that or he was saying a refund

I havent seen battle yet but the fans was turning on him well before the battle even happened. You could see it in the faceoff comments. Probably not getting a fair shake but i think he feels he is letting his fanbase down.

Back